• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4K

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hey,

I'v just found this out, and thought i might as well, share it with you lot, as most of you have MSN.

So, when your talk on MSN, people always use emoticons and i have never known where/how to get them myself, but i have now.

1. Find a image you want. You can find some here: http://www.allemoticons.com/ you can also find more sites if you look around.

2. Open an MSN instant message window.

3. Click on the arrow next to the smiley emotion.

4. Click on "My Custom Emoticons" or "Show All & Create"

5. Click "Find Image" then browse to the saved file.

6. Enter a Keyboard Shortcut.

7. Press OK! Then you're done!

It's fast, easy, and there is loads to add.

Have fun.

Yeah, got some strange ones in this even stranger convo XD

I hate custom emoticons on msn. People are always retarded and have them bound to letters of the alphabet so in the middle of each sentence there'll just be a random picture.

I hate custom emoticons on msn. People are always retarded and have them bound to letters of the alphabet so in the middle of each sentence there'll just be a random picture.

I can't stand that, it's so childish and it takes me twice as long to read it than normally. grrr.

I can't stand that, it's so childish and it takes me twice as long to read it than normally. grrr.

It is when you get a sentence full of them, but if it has 1 or 2 in, then it's ok i think.

I do have loads, but there are all weired Keyboard Shortcuts like (Smile1) So they don't come up all the time.

I have only two extra emoticons I have is a laughing emoticon, with a keyboard shortcut of :L and the other is for lmao with a keyboard shortcut of emm... lmao.
I don't see the point in abusing emoticons, what happened to using words??

Even just having 1 or 2 in is still too much for me. Why can't people just have a good old fashioned normal conversation without entering so much **** into it, it is just unnecessary... (You tend to see this from young teens!)

Back