Msn mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
hi i was just wondering if any eles has had this today.

This message is from our data base to all free and premium Hotmail account owners. Due to congestion in our data base, we are terminating all unverified accounts. To prevent your account from closing, you have to update it below. Click on your reply button to reply back to this message and then fill the information below.

* Username : ………………………..
* Password: ………………………….
* Date of Birth: ………………………
* Country Or Territory: ……………

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to verify his/her account after a week of receiving this warning, will lose it permanently.

Microsoft controls the data collected in this survey and may use your responses (together with existing data we have about you) to make sure its products and services meet your needs and preferences. Microsoft will treat all data collected from you in accordance with our privacy policy. To review this privacy policy, please see: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/default.mspx

Sincerely,
The Windows Live Hotmail Team

©2010 Microsoft Corporation

wasent sure what to do did any one eles get this.​

sorry if this in the wrong section could do with some help thanks.​

I got the same thing on Facebook but never did it and my account wasn't deleted so I wouldn't really take it to much consideration..

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I've just checked my email and I haven't got it.

i just reply and filled in the form it said you need to fill in just hope i done it right.

i just reply and filled in the form it said you need to fill in just hope i done it right.

Even if they deleted my account I wouldn't be annoyed,I could just create another one with the same name.

I think these people are hackers.

Did the email come with any like logos to or special writing or was it just plain?

Pete, thats fake, and you just filled it in with your username and password.

nice one.

its fake Pete, your going to be hacked. how did you fall for that?

i used to get the exact same messages, i did nothing and nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back