rudeboy454

Reaction score
Has anyone bought Mueller (Bayern don't seem terribly willing to sell, obviously) on 2011? How much did it take to get the deal done?

Ditto Jesus Navas.

Thanks!

mueller is worth the money, whatever it is. Navas is a 3 star player at most. Mueller becomes world class and navas will never get anywhere near him.

Thanks mod for reopening, and thanks Tadpole for also noting the point that I was not asking for performance comparison, but rather whether anyone has successfully bought either on FM 11.

madsheep, scout reports don't always give a likely price (and they don't here for Mueller). I've also made many aggressive offers (including clauses and players too), and can of course continue the process BUT the price is getting high so I thought I'd just cut to the chase and see if anybody actually bought him on '11 (and if so, what they paid).

Thanks!

Thanks mod for reopening, and thanks Tadpole for also noting the point that I was not asking for performance comparison, but rather whether anyone has successfully bought either on FM 11.

madsheep, scout reports don't always give a likely price (and they don't here for Mueller). I've also made many aggressive offers (including clauses and players too), and can of course continue the process BUT the price is getting high so I thought I'd just cut to the chase and see if anybody actually bought him on '11 (and if so, what they paid).

Thanks!
if the price is getting that high, i wouldnt bother making that bid, i'd look at another player

^ I hear you, man. But I'm fully capable of making my own decisions about what price is too high.

We're not quite there yet, just trying to get a feel for what the price will be so I don't have to dance around with Bayern for a few more rounds before ultimately finding the price is indeed more than I want to pay (though I can surely afford whatever it is...).

Look, I appreciate the thoughts, don't get me wrong ... but I do know about the scouting/comparison features of the game and can also make my own decision on what price is too much, so let's just keep the discussion on point: anyone bought them yet?? If not, I guess that closes it...