jord2009

Reaction score
im united in the first season and i need a goalscorer because rooney is the only guy getting me goals and hernandez is useless same as lukaku and welliton from spartak moscow... i sold berbatov, i dont know my budget but this is my problem area i know what GK im going to buy but i really need a goalscorer and what role to play him plus... what role is best to get the best out of Lukaku ??? because he is awful for me rooney was out 4 3 months with a broken ankle and i went from 1st 5 points clear to 2nd 5 points behind, im out of fa cup and lost in the semi of carling cup...... also i have schweinteiger he is doing good for him first season but i want a player who will play great next to him or swap bastians role to box 2 box or something and buy me a 15+ goal a season CM. Generally all my goals have dried up and im now leaking them in :/ HELP .. has to be the worse season ive had on fm EVER.

to be honest i really dont know i wanted Toni kroos but his agent didnt want to enter a contract negotiation + he wanted to join .... so i bid for bastian and he wanted a high wage which i could afford so i offered the best of everything to him and he accepted :P + i play him as an advanced playmaker is this wrong ??? to be honest my squad is happy they just arent playing well, but even when they werent playing well they still performed with rooney in the team.. what is the best role for Lukaku as i would like him to partner rooney up front up he is awful all the time :( and welliton jesus christ he is awful like mega awful..... Lavezzi has really poor finishing for a striker!! and ive had a lot of joy on previous saves with hernandez and rooney but on this one he doesnt seem to be a threat at all i play him as a poacher and rooney as a complete forward!! it all started going wrong when i got bale i think

Bastian is box to box personified mate :)

Lukaku, depending on his development, Complete Forward or Advanced Forward would suit him better than Target man or any other role.

Welliton will need time to settle, he is a very good poacher but struggles in the EPL for a season at least, give him time!

Lavezzi gets better and scores goals, you can assign him a individual training schedule to focus on tactics and technical to improve finishing! that was one of many, did not want to suggest more as you have Welbeck, Hernandez, Mechada, Welliton, Rooney, Lukaku already :)

how are you playing Bale, Lm or Lb, what instructions are you giving him?

cheers for the Bastian advice m8... and i have all my players on new traning schemes one for full backs ect and he is doing quite well... i play bale as a LM but his role is winger attack.... and i have played welliton as a complete forward that maybe why is pants :P.. obviously scholes was the best advanced playmaker i have searched for players with simliar qualities as him but none with his finishing none who will get me 15+ goals from CM bastian has 9 but like i said im over reliant on rooney !!! and other advice m8 itwill be apprechiated

change Bales role to wide midfielder - support or attack, not winger :) cross from mixed and aim mixed!

Alan Dzagoev is a great adv playmaker bud, he is killer in Amc and Cm, take a look at him :)

this is one members SS for Alan using my latest tactic :)

x5EMY.png

he looks impressive.. im gutted im just played bastian and scholes in the same starting 11 bastian b2b and scholes advanced playmaker !! a great performance :P... i was thiking in the summer of getting Kroos and phil jones as they both want to join me and either Steklenberg or De Gea but i have this think with goal scoring mids i also though about wesley sneijder but not paying £70+mil for him... and goalscoring mids ive had marek hamsik before and his stats are v.good but he never performed.....

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

have you had any experience with douglas costa mate.. would i have to break my 4-4-2 formation to buy him ??

never had Douglas Costa before so I cannot comment on my experience, but clearly he is awesome! he prefers to be played centrally I think, you will get the best out of him in the Amc position in comparison to Aml, I am sure he will still excel at Aml though..

get Jones and De Gea :) dont get Wesley, use the cash to put back into the club! never had Hamsik either so cannot comment!

how about:

Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

Markus Henriksen
- Rosenborg
177430d1308397661-wonderkid-markus-henriksen-markus-henriksen-profile_-attributes-.png

Javi Martinez - Athletic
189727d1312373372-man-city-help-javi-mart-nez-profile_-attributes-.png

Javi Martinez is a machine box to box!

Jucilei - Corinthians is a great box to box as well!

1) lots of changes to the 1st team, not good for squad harmony
2) how did you get Bastian, he never wants to leave Bayern
3) Hernandez is the best finisher in the game :)
4) use this :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-2...h-dealing-devils-manchester-united-guide.html

look at:
Seydou Doumbia and Vagner Love - CSKA
Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Lavezzi - Napoli

etc etc

Man...A LOT of changes Too many,There is no squad harmony there like Raikan007 says,I think you don't need no change Rooney is a very good player and Chicharito it was the top goalscoarer in Premier,when i was at Liverpool,If you sould berbatov try to buy Vaclav Kadlec only 4 m and he is a wonderkid he scored a lot of golas and is a good prospect for the future,after that you need only a good playmaker and that's all don't buy/sell to many players in a short time because you destroy the squad harmony.

Costa is brilliant anywhere in AM.
I retrained him to AMR and he gets 20+ assists a season and 10+ goals and his free kicks are :wub:
I focused on his pace and told him to run down the right and he tears teams apart with his long passes and crosses forward.
He has two good feet which makes him a pain for defenders too, he can both cut inside and run out wide.

Hamsik I find struggles a little defendively but he's great at playing the ball through to others and popping up in the box.
If you did get Hamsik I'd suggest playing a more defensive CM with him.

Man...A LOT of changes Too many,There is no squad harmony there like Raikan007 says,I think you don't need no change Rooney is a very good player and Chicharito it was the top goalscoarer in Premier,when i was at Liverpool,If you sould berbatov try to buy Vaclav Kadlec only 4 m and he is a wonderkid he scored a lot of golas and is a good prospect for the future,after that you need only a good playmaker and that's all don't buy/sell to many players in a short time because you destroy the squad harmony.

My squad morale is superb its the lack of goals that worried me !!

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Costa is brilliant anywhere in AM.
I retrained him to AMR and he gets 20+ assists a season and 10+ goals and his free kicks are :wub:
I focused on his pace and told him to run down the right and he tears teams apart with his long passes and crosses forward.
He has two good feet which makes him a pain for defenders too, he can both cut inside and run out wide.

Hamsik I find struggles a little defendively but he's great at playing the ball through to others and popping up in the box.
If you did get Hamsik I'd suggest playing a more defensive CM with him.

Cheers mate i didnt know where to play him and if he was worth a buy as i have nani valencia obertan who can play on the right and i didnt want to upset them all but if he is better than them then i shall sell 2 of them

If you want goals,I know 2 goals machines who scored a lot of goals every season. 1 Edinson Cavani - Great target man,tall,this guy is brilliant if you ask me,and the 2nd one is Kiessling,he also scored a lot of goals,a great player.Try one of those and you will not regret. Cavani is transfering on Napoli in the 2nd season and is tough to get him at a good price,But Kiessling - you can get him at 20-25 m. i think is a good transfer.

ive had cavani before and the guy is immense never had kiessling though

Back