• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5K

greger79

Reaction score
Hey guys

I need your help with this youngster, Muhammed Demirci from Besiktas
View attachment 287500

I just got him for free in my Charleroi save, in the second season.
To fit him in my tactics i could either use him as an dlf/s or as an if/a (in the amr position).
Initially my plan was to train his speed, and then use him as if/a and perhabs train look for pass instead of finish and run with ball often as ppm.
What do you think? I cant really fit an amc into my tactics, even do that prob would suit him best

Thanks

To be able to actually use him at all, he needs to get much, much better in STAMINA and STRENGTH. I would probably actually train him as either à Ballwinner or à Defensive Winger. If he dont get these stats upp, he Will be usless.

Then, if raising these stats, you can train him as an Inside FC and focus on his speed.

What is comparable, IRL to a value of 2 in strength? A 3 year old child?

What is comparable, IRL to a value of 2 in strength? A 3 year old child?

Haha, not really but given he has poor tackling as well, he wont win any 50-50 balls. The Stamina is more crucial here though as it heavily undermines hos strengths . He simply wont have the energy to make those runs and dribble past his opponent. As it is now, he even lacks in speed to be used as à supersub when launching Quick attacks on the break.

Haha, not really but given he has poor tackling as well, he wont win any 50-50 balls. The Stamina is more crucial here though as it heavily undermines hos strengths . He simply wont have the energy to make those runs and dribble past his opponent. As it is now, he even lacks in speed to be used as à supersub when launching Quick attacks on the break.

So, no use for him, if not properly trained. But i have to say, that number (2) would raise, maybe, into a maximum of 8 and the stamina number (4) maybe to a 10, so i don't think the players fits to be a good quality player. IMO, don't waste your time on him, get regens!

So, no use for him, if not properly trained. But i have to say, that number (2) would raise, maybe, into a maximum of 8 and the stamina number (4) maybe to a 10, so i don't think the players fits to be a good quality player. IMO, don't waste your time on him, get regens!

Agree. This player would never make it into any team Of mine. He could still be trained up and sold for à fair bit though.

Agree. This player would never make it into any team Of mine. He could still be trained up and sold for à fair bit though.

My dream is to have a team full of Yaya Toures physical kind of players. I would eat Barca. Literally!

Back