Multi Million Pound not enough for Ashley Cole - Ancelotti

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K
Not shocking that Ancelotti would refuse to sell him, he is under contract and is a great left back. Won't be able to replace him, so why lose him?

How many times do managers come out with statements like these and then the player leaves.

Wouldn't surprise me if he left, but I hope he doesn't. Don't want all the talented players to be leaving the Premier League just because of money. Also, it's always a great battle between whoever our right winger may be and him. Even when it was Ronaldo in his prime, you never knew who would come out on top.

Evra and Cole are without doubt the best left backs in the world. Out of the two it comes down to opinion but still, I do hope he stays.

How many times do managers come out with statements like these and then the player leaves.

Wouldn't surprise me if he left, but I hope he doesn't. Don't want all the talented players to be leaving the Premier League just because of money. Also, it's always a great battle between whoever our right winger may be and him. Even when it was Ronaldo in his prime, you never knew who would come out on top.

Evra and Cole are without doubt the best left backs in the world. Out of the two it comes down to opinion but still, I do hope he stays.

i know this happens alot but Ancelotti seems to be a manager thats stands by his words, remember last January when all the media and even some Chelsea fans were saying well we have to buy because the African Nations is coming up. Carlo came out and said i won't be buying anyone if i did i would run around the training ground naked( this is when the country was coverd in snow) and he stuck by his words.

Yeah but signing someone to cover a loss of players for a month, and accepting a multi million pound offer for a player who is known to unsettle clubs when he wants to move clubs are very different situations.

If Real Madrid come in with a £35-40M offer for Ashley Cole and he says, "I want to leave", Ancelotti will have no option but to sell up and try and find the best replacement he can with the money given to him.

His squad was easily strong enough to cope with the losses of the ACON as they showed by not losing one of the matches during that time period. Everyone was expecting him to panic buy to replace Drogba but he knew what his side was capable of doing and he showed that. But like I said, accepting offers for players that are known for unsettling clubs, and not panic buying are two very different situations.

Yeah but signing someone to cover a loss of players for a month, and accepting a multi million pound offer for a player who is known to unsettle clubs when he wants to move clubs are very different situations.

If Real Madrid come in with a £35-40M offer for Ashley Cole and he says, "I want to leave", Ancelotti will have no option but to sell up and try and find the best replacement he can with the money given to him.

His squad was easily strong enough to cope with the losses of the ACON as they showed by not losing one of the matches during that time period. Everyone was expecting him to panic buy to replace Drogba but he knew what his side was capable of doing and he showed that. But like I said, accepting offers for players that are known for unsettling clubs, and not panic buying are two very different situations.

if there was an offer for around the 30-40 million mark then i would want chelsea to accept but now ancelotti has come out and said this i just dont see him leaving.

I don't think there was ever a danger in him leaving. Tbh, I don't think Real are even interested. But like I said, if Mourinho really wanted him.. he'd get him.

Cole needs to stay...I can't imagine anyone that would take his place.

Back