Multiple Managers

• Thread starter Thread starter Zyvron
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Zyvron

Reaction score
Do you have a save, or had a save, where you would play with 2 or more managers?
I've tried it one time, with 6(!!!) different managers. Needless to say I didn't finish pre-season before I became bored.

Did you ever try this? And if so, did you became succesful, did you ever finish pre-season?

I only use the 'add manager' funtion if I want to coach a team + nation, but I let one of them retire immediately, so that doesn't count.

Tell me your stories bros. And if you have a succesful save with multiple managers, post 'em here.

you could give it a bit more time for people to reply before asuming no-one's tried it alot of people would still be at work/ school.

And to answer your question, yes i had a story where i had 3 seperate managers, one at a national team, 2 at clubs and managing the under 21's and under 19's of teh national team in question but stopped due to losing the save file when i got a new computer. and last year i had a semi succesful save which i had on the blogs with 2 managers trying to take the british and us virgin islands to the top but didn't get far enough to get a proper look at how succesful it was due to this game coming out.

Me and my brother did it for about a season once because he was to poor to buy his own copy, it didnt work very well:/

I did it for my brother, he was United and I was Leeds. I ended up grabbing the title off him in the closing games of about the 6th season, it creates so much competition!

Back