reizero

Reaction score
Anyway to sigh them? Babosa is expensive munir barca wont sell him

Barbosa will always be a expensive transfer, ther are now way around it. Munir hav a buyout fee, you need to scout him, to find out how big it is. then it is up too you to pay him.

witch team are you, witch season, how big transfer budget do you have, how many titles are in the books now?

In 15.2 Munir has a 12,75mil€ release clause
In 15.3 he has a 39,75mil€ release clause
If you cant afford either of them then take a look at Vietto,Dybala,Berardi(might be too expensive)...

My scout always scout in premiere like wilshere how can I scout him?

Actually massively regret signing Barbosa. I thought I had got him on the cheap(pre-patch) and noticed that I accepted an agent demand for payout, which was 25m, so paid €50m for a young, speculative striker.

Has definitly got potential, but I have Robert Lewandowski as my number 1, and Luka Jovic developing behind as my third choice.

Barbosa barely in the door and he was moaning about not getting first team games.

50m is way too much for an 18 year old striker. Gotta be careful of those partial agent ownership players. :) They make the player a lot more expensive than the club fee.

welbeck is the best striker in this game...

15.3 - Loaned Munir cheaply for my 2nd and 3rd (current) season with Lyon.

But rather than paying all that money for Barbosa, pay a bit less (around 35m) for the absolute best CF in FM15: BERARDI

15.3 - Loaned Munir cheaply for my 2nd and 3rd (current) season with Lyon.

But rather than paying all that money for Barbosa, pay a bit less (around 35m) for the absolute best CF in FM15: BERARDI

Haha,Berardi is your favourite FM2015 young striker and Barbosa is mine :D

Is Barbosa actually that good? There seem to be loads of amazing strikers in 15, I've currently got Balotelli, Sturridge, Lacazzette, Dybala, Boye & Origi - frankly no idea how to fit them all in! Annoyingly Barbosa has ended up at Atletico and is unhappy so could get him for about £15 million.

Is Barbosa actually that good? There seem to be loads of amazing strikers in 15, I've currently got Balotelli, Sturridge, Lacazzette, Dybala, Boye & Origi - frankly no idea how to fit them all in! Annoyingly Barbosa has ended up at Atletico and is unhappy so could get him for about £15 million.

"Lacazzette, Dybala, Boye & Origi" -- Wow, you've already got a full house of strikers. But yeah for 15m Barbosa is definitely worth the money.

Well, you could always ship off Sturridge for a lot of money to free up playing time for your younger striker prospects. I find that Sturridge is world class when healthy, but usually misses about half the season. I'd rather have a more reliable player considering his rather high wages.

"Lacazzette, Dybala, Boye & Origi" -- Wow, you've already got a full house of strikers. But yeah for 15m Barbosa is definitely worth the money.

Well, you could always ship off Sturridge for a lot of money to free up playing time for your younger striker prospects. I find that Sturridge is world class when healthy, but usually misses about half the season. I'd rather have a more reliable player considering his rather high wages.

Yeah I've got too many to be honest! Had to ship Origi and Dybala out on loan again as I've got too many non UK trained players.