Munir - Barcelona

• Thread starter Thread starter Drabay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

Drabay

Reaction score
Everytime i start a save in fm i try to sign Munir cause of his release clause and not even once i signed him. So i was wondering if anyone ever managed to sign him in first season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to in two saves. Got him for 10.5m

Typically he gets offered a new contract when you come in for him, so it's about if he's interested or not. If you get to the contract stage, your best off giving him more then what his agent asks for.

Consisdering in the two saves he turned out to be a monster, it's worth going over the top for him. I was using him as a false 9 our inside forward and he was excellent. In my latest save however missed out on him, but got Ricardo Zikovic who is doing just as well.

Plenty of top quality, young, inexpensive strikers in the game, wouldn't get hung up on one specifically.

I just always wanted him and i tried to double he's wages around 70k pw and he still signed with Barca with 35k pw

Managed to get him at Roma for his 10.5m clause. Think I made the bid around November first season and he joined in Jan. (Barca didn't offer him a deal to compete). He was fantastic in the second half of the season and scored about 19. Then he scored 3 in 14 in my second season and I got sacked...

Ya okay. You played with a bigger club than me i play with saints but instead i signed barbosa

I got him for Southampton and he is brilliant. I have him and Fierro as my two main strikers with a couple of regens as back-up/get game time against easier games. Fierro took over being first choice mid way through this season as he went on a ridiculous run (about 13 goals in 5 games or something) and he has just been immense the rest of the season.

I'd also recommend Zivkovic who is quality!!

Well i chose to start over cause some bad decisions made by me. But i started of the save with offering Munir a 90k pw its alot but he's gonna be my start to winning the Premier League in a few years

I got him for Southampton and he is brilliant. I have him and Fierro as my two main strikers with a couple of regens as back-up/get game time against easier games. Fierro took over being first choice mid way through this season as he went on a ridiculous run (about 13 goals in 5 games or something) and he has just been immense the rest of the season.

I'd also recommend Zivkovic who is quality!!

BTW what tactic do you use for saints?

Back