Munir!!

• Thread starter Thread starter 105ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 11K

105ben

Reaction score
Im playing as Man United, my first season I sold rooney for 36m and bought Munir for 10.25m (release clause) as a 3rd choice behind Falcao and RVP and also cover for AM(RLC). I also bought/sold many other players, Depay also brilliant!

RVP got injured, and Falcao was tired so I rotated Munir in. He never stopped scoring! 32 goals in 33 games! 10 of which were off the bench. He scored 7 in a 10-1 thrashing of West Brom too.

Has anyone else had him in this form?

I bought him first year for Southampton for his min fee clause and terribly inconsistent plays like 6.4 and misses chances after chances and continuously goes on droughts of not scoring for extended period of times and to top it all off gets hurt all the time

i saw munir at start of second season, he ad great stats and ad played well for barca. so i sold herndandez to real madrid for 24mil and payed 51mil realese clause for munir. big gamble but what a a player. 29 games 31 goals so far. wish i ad seen him earlier. BEAST!

which role you guys give him in order to play him well?
which formation?

please let me know if you don't mind!
thanks!

I've had great success with Munir for 3 seasons now even told Falcao where to go and Rooney. I play him as a Inside Forward with attack or even up top as a poacher his speed is unreal.

i play him as an advanced forward in a 4231 formation. think it does help with having rues , rooney and di marie suppling him.

Yeah first player I ever signed, started a new save... with so many options for my United squad up front I decided to wait until Falcao's loan was over until I brought him in. (currently playing a lone striker-setup with RVP, Falcao, Rooney, Gabriel Barbosa and James Wilson competing :P - three current world class players and two future world class players... I'm looking to move Rooney on and won't buy Falcao)

98f9c9a74c2e996cd0704939637f3be9.png

Falcao's loan won't even be extended (his wages are stupid, like Rooneys, both are going when my current season finishes)

Only thing is I think Barcelona wanted to keep him and Juventus had made an offer too so I offered him 400k + bonuses to get him to agree to United over the other two. (plus de gea endorsed the move)

Im devastated, I didn't know he had such a low release clause and on deadline day he went to Leverkusen :'( Also...I thought I'd signed Kramer but they'd obviously negotiated it so that he came a year later. Awful transfer deadline day for me :(

Im devastated, I didn't know he had such a low release clause and on deadline day he went to Leverkusen :'( Also...I thought I'd signed Kramer but they'd obviously negotiated it so that he came a year later. Awful transfer deadline day for me :(

The Kramer-deal might depend on the fact that he is currently on loan at Borussia Mönchengladbach, from your enemy Leverkusen, and can therefore be transfered next summer earliest.

He's developed brilliantly for me over 2 seasons, looks world class already at almost 21 without even getting too much playing time, so can't wait to see how he performs this season as a regular first team player.

View attachment 328680

I've been playing him as a shadow striker for Arsenal, currently got him on a year loan with a future fee of 10m. He's rotating with Sanchez at the moment, started 3 games and come on as a sub in 4, scored 4 and got 3 assists, it's fair to say I'll be paying the future fee once I've moved Podolski and Diaby on to raise some cash!

I'd sign him from the off guys and play him right away 4th season in and I have PSG and Madrid fighting for him with PSG bidding 52 million for him. Might sell him as he's unhappy about me not letting him talk to them.

Back