Position: Striker / AM (L)

Strengths:
Pace, finishing, off the ball
Weaknesses:
Set pieces, concentration, somwhat poor mentally
Description: Young striker
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles: Poacher

I'm not too sure what to think of him tbh, but his qualities are intriguing. He is an awesome talent for mid-range clubs, and will probably be cheap.

If you are interested in other cheap top talent, you should just check out Rosenborg's U19 team for yourselves. Amazing finds.
View attachment 197982View attachment 197983View attachment 197984View attachment 197985

Looks like an excellent poacher plus he already has some of the best PPMs

great find!

Norway is taking over from Croatia for FM12? :p

Just finished my first season playing as Rosenborg, Mush scored 19 in 26 matches. Stats probably wont improve too much from what ive seen tho.

Had him 2 seasons first season he scored 20 in 38 and hes scored 29 in 30 this season

2013 season he scored 41 goals in 39 matches, and 23 goals in 24 matches in the league for Rosenborg! 17 in pace, hes real good.

Used to play him up with Carlos Fierro, had more success with Bakenga in Advanced Forward and Fierro as poacher. Bakenga had roughly a goal a game, not bad, 21 in 21 i think in the last full season before I left, nice amount of assists though. Something like that, Ill get a SS when I next open FM.

I loaded up the norwegian top teams and I still cant find this guy. Every player in Rosenborg's teams are there, is a HUGE database needed to see him?

I loaded up the norwegian top teams and I still cant find this guy. Every player in Rosenborg's teams are there, is a HUGE database needed to see him?

If you are using the newest patch, he's moved on to FC København in Denmark, I think. At least he did in real life...

Thanks ppl, hope I can find him if I add Belgian top teams!