PeterC10

Reaction score
Hey, me and some other people from another forum are planning to create some fantasy leagues (new leagues, new teams etc) from a few different countries (England, Brazil etc). But my question is how should I go about adding new rules for each nation? As only one nation rules can be added for each editor data file how can I go about setting up the fantasy league, clubs and players etc without experiencing issues? Would I be better off just editing existing clubs and players and then adding nation rules for each save data file? Any advice would be much appreciated. :)

No I am making new clubs and competitions. It is just that I will need to make new nation rules for a few nations and can only add one set of rules per editor file. So how could I make sure each save file for each nation rules is compatible with one another?

easy. first you add all changes in database and save your database file in dbc file. then move that file to: fm2012/data/db/1200/dbc. whn you load game or editor these databse changes you made will be involved allready. after that you can create several nation rules.

second way is to do all new nation rules in advanced editor because there you can add more nation at once

Okay thanks for the advice!

As for advanced editor, isn't that gone since the last FM update?

yes i think it is but i dont have original game :) i have 12.0.4 patch

Ah, nice one. :p

Thanks for the help anyway, saved me a lot of time no doubt. :D