ozey

Reaction score
anyone been a team or more specific arsenal and signed m'vila? i know hes quality and he would be a perfect reolacement for song when he goes to the african cup of nations, but he would easily be a first teamer anyway. but my issue is his position. he can only play in one, a dmc, bit silly really. so has anyone had succes with arsenal wuth him in the position? i would play 4-1-2-2(advanced wingers)-1.

he is fantastic mate :) and can be retrained very quickly/easily into a natural Cm :)

199701d1319711335-short-sweet%99-minsk-v-stade-rennais-fc-analysis_-analysis-.png

199769d1319714544-short-sweet%99-stade-rennais-fc-v-str-msgodset-analysis_-analysis-.png

Ive just snapped him up for a few mil as he was placed on the transfer list at the end of my first season. Going to retrain him and play him as a CM

i would retrain him, but it may take a while as it says he is ineffectual( something like that) at cm. was looking at fernando from porto aswell. basically anyone who is as good as song or better. i like palombo, but he is a bit too old for arsenal!

he is fantastic mate :) and can be retrained very quickly/easily into a natural Cm :)

199701d1319711335-short-sweet%99-minsk-v-stade-rennais-fc-analysis_-analysis-.png

199769d1319714544-short-sweet%99-stade-rennais-fc-v-str-msgodset-analysis_-analysis-.png

How in gods name do you manage to get that many passes out of a single player?? ive never understood how this is done id love to know what instructions you use for him to get such results the most passes i get out of any one player in my team is usually my left back or at best has about 60 in a match.

absolute quality buy! i bought him in January 2012 for my man utd team for about 20mill and has been worth every penny! i play him as a centre mid ball winning midfielder in a 4-4-2 formation and am retraining him to play as a cm. he's already accomplished in that position and only been training for a few months.
He has been averaging stats of 7.5 and is only going to get better! DEAL!

I think he is using him as his tactic team playmaker (not is role but in tactic.. I hope u see what I mean).