Willonfire

Reaction score
Firstly, I know what you're thinking: 'I thought it was WM?' And, Yes. The classic, infamous formation you are thinking of is infact the 'WM'. However, this out-of-the-ordinary formation is extremely effective, as long as you possess the adequate players for each position, you shall succeed.

'So, what is it?'
It is a 2-3-3-2 formation, possessing wingbacks, wingers, and two strikers. The idea was unintentional, it was simply a case of boredom and frustration of results, so I thought it was time for a change. I fundamentally utilised the formation with Bayern Munich (I know they are a huge team, but don't doubt its ability just yet) as they are essentially a powerhouse that possesses the assets I require for each position.

'Where are the results? How do we know that it's going to work?'
Well, the results are attached below. And it is completely up to you if you want to try it, if you don't see it as effective then don't use it, but if you're willing to try something new then download it and try it out. What I achieved was 58%+ possession in EVERY game of my first season, which includes winning the Champions League against the likes of Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona.
View attachment 323889View attachment 323888View attachment 323885View attachment 323887
Feedback and criticism is essential to me, so please message me with your results and things you would change. My steam account is Th3Wils0n if you'd like to contact me through that.

Thanks guys,
Tommy.

https://www.mediafire.com/?zmp2v1c5dfzmicr

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=348609509

Team Instructions:
*Retain Possession
*Shorter Passing
*Pass Into Space
*Hit Early Crosses
*Work Ball Into Box
*Whipped Crosses
*Play Wider
*Push Higher Up
*Close Down More
*Get Stuck In
*Lower Tempo

Last edited:
Hahahaha .. With all respect, Neuer - Alaba Ramos Boateng Lahm - Alonso - Hazard Gotze Robben - Lewa Cavani HAHAHAHAHA

But I got quite far into the game, I'll admit that, but I've been using that formation for the whole game and that is where it got me :)

If you guys would like some 'realism' to back up my tactics then suggest a team and I will attempt a similar fate to my Bayern successes.

Let's see a team with good players and atleast 3 strikers, Chelsea maybe ?

Nono, not a perfect top team please ><

If you can do well with burnley with this then id be impressed!

They got decent WBR in Tippier atleast and ok strikers in Ings + whomever you choose.

A DM on loan and i think you are set.

Instead of using Everton or Burnley, I decided to be Norwich. My aim was to gain promotion automatically and then succeed to some degree in the Premier League. As expected, I won the Championship, then beat Chelsea 4-0 in the first game of the season. In the 2014-15 season I was the runner-up Capital One Cup, losing out to league winners Chelsea. I achieved all of this in just over 3 hours from start to finish, using only my tactic. Screenshots below :)
View attachment 323696View attachment 323695View attachment 323694