Mw2 Doubles Clan (360)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bodell
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

Bodell

Reaction score
Hi, i recently signed up for gamebattles and if you're not aware off what this is then it's basically where you arrange matches to be played on a certian game off your choice for example mine is mw2 but there are also games such as HALO 3 or FIFA 2010.

I am looking for a doubles partner to play mw2 with, it's going to be nothing too serious i'm to to bothered about what rank you are with me being only 3rd prestige but the higher the better ;).

So if you're interested please leave your gamertag and your rank below and we'll talk more :D

Thanks a bunch
BoDeLL-DcFc
:wub:

I play mostly in privates, which is what atleast half of my game time is on so not really a high rank. Think I'm 1st prestige and rank 40 something.

Not the best rank but I'm alright at the game.

Maxx xD

I play mostly in privates, which is what atleast half of my game time is on so not really a high rank. Think I'm 1st prestige and rank 40 something.

Maxx xD

will add you now mate, and doesn't really matter about your game time and all that jazz. What game mode dya like the most?

I'm alright at the game with a K/D of 1.16, nothing special. I am only 1st prestige lvl 56 I think.

NaThAnB96

Maxx xD
Private games, dont get added to Game time. ;) nice try at a excuse.

will add you now mate, and doesn't really matter about your game time and all that jazz. What game mode dya like the most?
I don't mind really, anything apart from domination and demolition.

Search & Destroy or Team Deathmatch will do mate.

I can play if you like, haven't played Mw2 in a while but I can pwn anyone on my day, which is most days + I've been in clans before.

Maxx xD

I hate to upset you Max but Private Matches do not contribute to your play time XD

nah it doesnt. well didnt on Cod4 or Waw so i guess not on this ****** one. it is only ranked matches.
Oh, fair enough. I remember on CoD4 I had like atleast 7 days worth of playing privates with my mates. It's good that they got rid of it though as it's annoying.

I hate to upset you Max but Private Matches do not contribute to your play time XD
Hate to upset you Andy but you're a bit late with that one. :$

Somebody add mee :D

O B a IM A
I usually play Most Pit or SnD

Anyone still doing Dubz on GB Mw2 or even CoD4 ?
If so then send me a message on XbL GT: Uk II A d A m x
I mainly play SnD but any game type will do.

Back