my 1st mancity who should i buy ?

ch98

Reaction score
lookin for a left back but any positition meny thanx please help relly need the help

Don't mean to sound like an **** but there are so many who to buy for Man City threads.

You can buy who ever you like with Citeh's money!

Omg another Man City thread.

Would an admin please close this.

sign Love,Srna, Zhivoc(Sp)

basically any1 lol, get a keeper aswell - Asjeno and CB Sahko

I think if there is another Man City threads i think no one shud help the losers who dont no who 2 buy with all that money!! ffs

I think if there is another Man City threads i think no one shud help the losers who dont no who 2 buy with all that money!! ffs

Its dicks like your good self who are making people leave this forum with such negatie comments. Being quite new he might not of known there has been loads of Man City threads.

Your answer might be that he could of searched the forum for these threads, he may not of thought of this and if he has'nt lets all throw a hissy fit tantrum at the lad.

I say ban all knobs off the forum who have problems with either holding their inconsiderate tongues or keeping their arsey comments to themselves.

Get a grip!!!

again i dont wanna sound horrible but plz cmon ure manchester city just think of any left back make a bid and give him ridiculous wages there you go a fantastic left back