chris10

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether this should be in the player discussion, but anyway.
I need to finalise my 25-man squad, I'm man city. Please help with my selection. Here's my team:
GK, Given, Akinfeev, Hart, Steele.
RB, Richards, Wheater (trained from CB).
LB, Chivu, Bridge.
CB, Toure, Millito, Lesott, mexes, Rodwell.
MR, SWP, Bentley, widjnaldom.
ML, Kalou, (Adam) Johnson.
MC/AMC, de Jong, Barry, Van der Vaart, Rodriguez, modric, Gago.
ST, Tevez, Robinho, Adebayor, Van Persie.
That's my full team. Please help soon.
I WILL BE OUT ALL DAY TOMORROW, so don't be surprise if I don't answer, please post any way.
(oh yeah, just remembered, trying to sign Milevskyi, trying to sell Kompany and Ireland.)

Last edited:
Well I'd drop a goalkeeper, a CB and De Jong. Keep Rodwell as he can play midfield or defense. That leaves you with 25?

Drop a keeper or two there is no need for 4 keepers, Bentley or Widjnaldom and adam johnson who is **** on fm imo + sign a left winger to replace johnson

Cheers, how much can I get for de Jong, who should I sell from CB? Does Johnson grow into a good player?

Last edited:
Maybe not sell the CB. Just drop two of the goalkeepers to the reserves.

Get rid of Milito , De jong , Steele, Bentley

Get rid of Milito , De jong , Steele, Bentley
Why Millito? He's a good player. On fm09 he helped me to the chamions league final, Spanish super cup, la liga title. He played more games than puyol and only collected 14 yellow cards (4 in champions league, 8 in la liga, 2 in Spanish super cup) and three red cards (2 champions league, 1 la liga)

Get rid of Steele, Gago and Widjnaldom, IMO.

those under 21 dont need a number - they can play they just get a -1 shirt number for some reason!

those under 21 dont need a number - they can play they just get a -1 shirt number for some reason!
Thanks, that means I can leave Rodwell, Widjnaldum and Steele. I think that leaves 25?:)