Romarinho

Reaction score
Just thought id share my findings as i think it could be beneficial to some people!

my newly created 3-6-1 (mostly defensive) is working quite well and is very fun to watch kicking teams off the park (on my game Roma just did to inter what Inter did to barca (H))

I have found setting the outer Cb's to normal attack and hug the touchline will kill any threat to your wings people who are playing as napoli should try this and also medium closing down

Dont play a sweeper just set the middle cb to cover and ultra defensive and no closing down Mexes does this for me and its amazing to watch ingame if they somehow get through the 4 infront he will make sure they dont get through

Also im playing with defensive wingers who are up and down all the time getting crosses in and they also have a free roam because juan and burdisso can cover the wings whilst the middle still has a back 3 defence

Guys who use 3 defenders in there tactics experiment with these settings and you will love it!

may get alot of bookings but thats football!

Just thought id share my findings as i think it could be beneficial to some people!

my newly created 3-6-1 (mostly defensive) is working quite well and is very fun to watch kicking teams off the park (on my game Roma just did to inter what Inter did to barca (H))

I have found setting the outer Cb's to normal attack and hug the touchline will kill any threat to your wings people who are playing as napoli should try this and also medium closing down

Dont play a sweeper just set the middle cb to cover and ultra defensive and no closing down Mexes does this for me and its amazing to watch ingame if they somehow get through the 4 infront he will make sure they dont get through

Also im playing with defensive wingers who are up and down all the time getting crosses in and they also have a free roam because juan and burdisso can cover the wings whilst the middle still has a back 3 defence

Guys who use 3 defenders in there tactics experiment with these settings and you will love it!

Tactic link???

Yeah, 3-6-1 its a great defending/counter attacking tactic

Just beat Valencia in CHL Final scoring 3 goals out of 3 counter attacks...=) its just a great countering formation , since it defends extremely good and has an incredible fast effective counter attack. 3 Flat CB's , 2 Wing Backs,1 DMF,1 CM, 2AMF,1 ST =) i dont exactly remember philosophy ... standard or rigid/OVERLOAD
And tactics all set to default. just enabling Counter.