zaid 92

Reaction score
Hey guys

After a successful clean sweep of all available trophies im given around 100m to build on my achievements.

I've attatched my current squad, and my main tactic
View attachment 475390
View attachment 475389
View attachment 475388

Giggs and Scholes just retired so to replace scholes wilshere's coming in to fill that void.
Rio also wanted to leave so i sold him,to replace his place i was thinking of getting shawcross in. Apart from vidic i dont really have that bruiser in the defense so thought shawcross could take that role. plus he is home grown which is another plus.
i'm thinking of selling fabio and bringing in shaw
also thinking of replacing classie with gundogan.
i personally think my wings need more depth. i rotate januzaj with bale and zaha with valencia. i also have christian tello who hasnt impressed me at all, im selling him on. for the right i was thinking of el sharaawy to replace valencia. for the left im not too sure whether to loan januzaj out, to get more games although he did start 19 games
i also want a marquee signing,a real big one. i was thinking of getting neymar. he could also fill that aml role and offer something different as well as play upfront. to make room for him i was thinking of selliing chich.

what do you guys reckon?

el shaarawy is quality on the left wing as inside forwars so get him there and buy lamela on the right wing as inside forward they will get you a bag of goals

i did look at getting lamela in but at the same time i want to keep the width that i have. im not too keen on getting both of them in since bale has been immense on the left and i dont want to loan zaha out as his pace can be vital as a sub

oh right so you want a quality left attacking but not first place?