fillya

Reaction score
Okay I accidentally found this tactic on "accident" while in the last minute of the match and it was so successfull that I have gone 13 games unbeaten and lying comfortably in 1st spot. The media was also surprised as they have expected us to finish anywhere in the first half. The board were so impressed that they allocated £101M to the transfer budget and I too was shocked that I took a screenie it was midway in the first half of the first season.

Not sure if it will work well with other teams but please try as this is the first time I have made this and it seems very consistent for me.

I would not take responsibility if you keep losing matches! :D

****** **** looks like ur doing well there mate

Fantastic results to get there mate, I reckon you will inspire quite a few people to start a game with Villa now, I even feel like starting one myself and I only just started a game with Newcastle yesterday :p

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Your team tactics are quite similar to mine as well, although i'm playing a 3-2-3-2 formation at the moment. Using 3 CB's, 2 WB's, 3 MC's and 2 ST/FC's.

Improved finances = In game editor

13 matches unbeaten doesn't improve Villas finances by close to 90 million.

Improved finances = In game editor

13 matches unbeaten doesn't improve Villas finances by close to 90 million.

Im not using editor of some sort I am using the Weegie update

When I say "The board were so impressed that they allocated £101M to the transfer budget" tought it will be nice to put it there I agree that 13 matches unbeaten won't increase your finances not sure why they decided to pump in more cash though.

Last edited:
Milen1234 what is up with you ?

Jealousy is a terrible thing dude. Whynot believe the man and if you can't, keep your opinion to yourself. Even if he is making it up........YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE THE MANAGER OF A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB !!!

Fillya......

Good luck with your Villa game matey, keep us posted.

Milen1234 what is up with you ?

Jealousy is a terrible thing dude. Whynot believe the man and if you can't, keep your opinion to yourself. Even if he is making it up........YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE THE MANAGER OF A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB !!!

Fillya......

Good luck with your Villa game matey, keep us posted.

Hai hai ashton thanks for those words ^^) Im still waiting for feedbacks on the tactics itself but got none of it |)

thanks m8 i am villa and was 17th and my job was very insecure so i used ur tactics and am now 7th with 4 win in a row

Im not using editor of some sort I am using the Weegie update

When I say "The board were so impressed that they allocated £101M to the transfer budget" tought it will be nice to put it there I agree that 13 matches unbeaten won't increase your finances not sure why they decided to pump in more cash though.

No way they gave you 101m just for going 13 games unbeaten they just will not do that

I'm playing a villa game right now and I'm fighting for fourth place with 4 games to go:'( wish i was as lucky as you. Though I do have a question, how is it that your team managed to gel so quickly, they hardly speak the same language, only 4 can speak Nnglish so how do they work together? and I do believe that the transfer window is closed before 13 games are played and if you only got the cash influx then how is it that you managed to sign all those players?:S I'll try your tactic on my game and give feedback, maybe I'll get a 100 mil input aswell:p and would you mind posting a screenie of your transfers?

Just stumbled across this last night and thought I would give it a shot with my Italy team against Cyprus. It looks a good tactic, Giovinco got a brace on his debut, however I didn't create a lot of chances and only won 3-0, with 1 goal as a penalty. I had Cassano as my trequartista (AMC), Giovinco as my Left mid, De Rossi in CM and Camoranesi as my Right mid. I had a Del Piero/Toni partnership upfront.
I didn't use any opposition instructions though. Will that have made a difference?
If so how many players do you use the instructions on, assistants always seem to reckon you should close down,tackle hard and show onto weaker foot half the opposition team.

thanks in advance.

Good tactic I got 3rd in the league in my first season with mancity