My apology!

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 913

Frutty

Reaction score
I am really sorry guys for my last stupid posts when I said I support Arsenal or Newcastle. It wasn't me, it was my little brother who supports those teams and he always enters on the forum with my account.
He just deleted my Aston Villa Save and I was really angry and I want to change my Password of my account. Is possible to do this? If yes, how?
I just got ****** of my brother and I am really sorry, again!

Lol your brother sounds like a pain in the *** ^^) Don't worry about it mate :)

But you support Spurs and Villa bit of an odd mix if you ask me

Yes, sorry mate, I am a little strange, but that's it, I am sorry I am like that, I just want we will feel good togheter in this community!

@kinger74 - Alright, thanks for understooding mate!

Not saying its bad, i just find it a little strange for someone to support a team which hang around same area f the table aiming for same sort of things

Hope you gave your brother a good beating.

Hope you gave your brother a good beating.

LoL, no, I was just arguing with him, I was gonna kick his *** but I calmed down. Now he won't change any **** in my account. I told him to make his own account if he likes the forum.

I don't mate, I just explained, my brother is the one who changes my Supporting Team, he is keeping changing them.
I don't want to say that my brother is an idiot, but I want to explain that I am not that one who keeps changing my teams. I just changed my password and I think my account is safe now.

ha ha little brothers a right pain in the backside mate i understand i have one of my own, i have been sick for a few weeks and he thought it was funny but now hes sick lol, anyway i dont think anyone was really ofended by any of it

i hate younger siblings, my sister is so annoying.

Don't worry mate. I know what you mean...

Yeah, he just joined a SA-MP server with Cheating Mods and I got banned.... He is maniac.

if my brother did that to me, id probably kick him out of my house, i have to be a legal guardian to him its a pain in the ***, you guys dont have it that hard, try looking after them 24/7 lol i deserve a medal

@DRPEPPER - LoL, the house ain't just yours, he is your parents' child too so he can stay here how much he wants

@Nick34 - He is 10.

Back