Joeycookson

Reaction score
So basically here is my whole Arsenal team and all of my tactics and i need a little help with them, It is not that I am doing terrible in the league I just thought if you lot know more then me then I might as well ask. :) I think these are basically the players I want in my starting 11 unless you think that maybe some of my subs etc should be taking some players places in my starting 11, Thanks a lot for any help you can give.

------------------------------Pictures---------------------------------
Arsenal1.png

Arsenal2.png

Arsenal3.png

Arsenal4.png

Arsenal5.png

Arsenal6.png

Arsenal7.png

Arsenal8.png

Arsenal9.png

Arsenal10.png

Arsenal11.png

Arsenal12.png

Arsenal13.png

Arsenal14.png

you definatley need a defensive minded midfielder in there. someone to break up the play, someone who can tackle....from what u have there, u need Alex Song in there

First off, swap Wilshere and Nasri. Play Wilshere and a deep-lying playmaker defend and Nasri as an central midfielder - attack. Play Fabregas as an advanced playmaker - support. Van Persie as an complete forward - support and target man to feet.

I would play short passing as your players are good on the ball and maybe also a controlling strategy as well.

Also get rid of some players as they're bound to become unhappy. Players like Diaby, Botelho and Traore are dispensible.

nasri cant play a defesive role . exchange him with song or have a CM with defensive mentality in ur mid field, like dm who can play cm's.
and ya, play a slighlty deep defensive line so that ur players (mainly cb's) dont get lost in attack.
all is okay after this.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

stick to a general 4 cb's in ur XI ; 2 regulars, 1 okay player, and 1 young prospect

get almulia off (lol) and other unhappy *****. and why walcott. that guy can play ST.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

stick to a general 4 cb's in ur XI ; 2 regulars, 1 okay player, and 1 young prospect

get almulia off (lol) and other unhappy *****. and why walcott. that guy can play ST.

In my Arsenal game I play a wide 4-2-4, similar to Laffles' tactic.
Anyway, some things that definitely need fixing:
-Don't waste Nasri in a defensive role. I always play Song or Frimpong in a defensive role, or Wilshere as a deep lying playmaker, defend role.
-Vermaelen isn't all that good on the left - I'd use him a CB - cover
-Szeszney develops into a quality GK - don't get rid of him
-Walcott is a very good player - don't get rid of him
-Get rid of Denilson and Pedro Betelho, and maybe Squid

I don't know, it's hard for me to say because you and I clearly have very different philosophies when it comes to managing Arsenal!

Thanks for everyones help, I have listened to everyone and changed my team up quite a bit.