Status
Not open for further replies.

County4life06

Reaction score
Over several seasons with different teams I have picked up a number of fantastic players, who have gone on to get me promoted to the Premier League and then into a comfortable League position in the Premier League

GK: John Ruddy

RB: Neal Eardley
CB: Ashley Williams
CB: Zak Whitbread
LB: Richie De Laet

RM: Michael Kightly (Wolves got Relegated)
CM: Gary Roberts
CM: Adel Taarabt
LM: Kris Commons

ST: Robert Earnshaw
ST: Michael Chopra

These players have varied results when playing with other players and takes a bit of cash to assemble however I was Sunderland who had been relegated and I needed to sell most of my stars that got me a bit of cash, Screenshots to follow soon

Yeah cheers man, they are absolutely awesome together, Earnshaw can be picked up pretty cheaply after the first season and Chopra costs a bit of money but he is definately worth it, he ended as top goalscorer 3 seasons in a row in both Championship and Premiership.

No but I'm new to the forum so don't really know where things go lol, and besides alot of people ask for player recommendations and being a 1up type of guy I thought why not make a whole team recommendation lol!

No but I'm new to the forum so don't really know where things go lol, and besides alot of people ask for player recommendations and being a 1up type of guy I thought why not make a whole team recommendation lol!

Well,sadly,that's not how things work around here.

If there were no such things as 'Rate My Squad' around then this place would be a pig-sty with wasted threads.

Even though you are new,I am just saying,now that you know,you can post it in the link I have given.

You're new so that's fair enough, but as mentioned, please use that link in future pal.

As this was posted about 5 days ago it can just stay open. :)

It's alright people I've moved it, sorry about all this, feel free to close the thread now :)

Surely it should be Newcastle? :p

Nice team though.

Okay, thanks for moving it mate.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.