My Blackburn Rovers Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Adam1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4K

Adam1

Reaction score

This is where my Managing career started, I decided I wanted a challenge and thought that I would become the Blackburn rovers new manager and lead them to as much glory as I could. (which isn't going to be easy)
View attachment 202545

I have been trying to start from the front and try and get at least two new strikers, but its been hard I have had to sign Marc-antoine Fortune from west brom It may not be the best signing to start off with but the strikers that I had when I came couldn't score to save there lives.
View attachment 202546

My first game of the season has come to quick i'm no way ready for it yet, I have been trying to genarate cash but with no look up to now. i have only been able to make one new signing with another offer been acepted (watch this space)and he should bring a few goals if we can put the ball in the correct areas to him.

English Premier Division result.
Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal (At Ewood Park)
1 - 3
Lost
View attachment 202571

GREAT NEW SIGNING

Kevin Doyle (Wolverhampton wanders) £15.25M
View attachment 202574

News : New signing Kevin Doyle scores a one on one against QPR on his debut. £15.25M striker is a new addition to the Blackburn Rovers squad.

League Cup 2nd round Result
Bristol City vs Blackburn Rovers (Ashton gate)

View attachment 202575

Last edited:
If anyone now's of any good central defenders and strikers please reply

Jan Chramosta, Kader Mangane, Nikao, Yanga M'Biwa, Wilfried, Javier Saviola

Yeah, I'm giving them a go as well. They dont seem to have as good finances as I thought they would, and I have resisted temptation to sell Samba so far (even though in a previous game I saw that Chelsea snapped him up for £21.5m in the summer of '12). I'm just making do with what I've got, with my free transfer signing of Mahamadou Diarra, although the problem is that I have way too many CMs...

I won the 2011 PL and carling cup using the same present except for adding danny da costa & kakuta(jan transfer windows) on loan, jon flanagan in the first half on loan and bought david petrucci from Man U.

I used a 4-2-3-1 Deep mostly.

I am now in my second season and have been give 31M by the board. I would like to hear suggestions on players i should consider to buy especially a right back, AM and a Striker.... possibly a backup left back and centre back.

ST: Niang Mbega and Cedric Bakambu
DC: Nathaniel Chalobah and Juninho
Wouldn't those positions be good enough already with Doyle, Samba and Dann, what formation are you using?

Back