my blues team

• Thread starter Thread starter robertozig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 956

robertozig

Reaction score
i have used the 9.3.1 patch that was on a thread so already have some good players. i have put all countrys on the database so i get a wide range of players.
So this is my starting XI and how much i payed for them.

GK-Maik Taylor
DR-Davide Santon-2.5M
DC-Krystian Pearce
DC-Liam Ridgewell
DL-David Murphy
MR-Sebastian Larsson
MC-Hugo Vianna-FREE
MC-Oscar Ewolo-1.7M
ML-Koen Daerden-1.9M
ST-Carlos Tevez-FREE
ST-Christian Benitez

also i have bought in players for 275k and that are 25 or younger and have stats that are 15-20
is there any other players you reccommend to buy to strentghen my team i have 7 million left. ( i did not cheat i am already in prem having 11 mill for transfers)

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

anyone got any ideas??

Last edited:
You need to buy a new left back and right back, maybe Santon and Andrea Costa, also sign another centre half such as Tore Reginiussen or Thiago Heleno

ok ty the reason i have krystian pearce in their is because he is dubbed as the next rio ferdinand

Pearce is very good and keep him, i think he is better than ridgewell, also have a look at replacement for maik taylor because he is very old now

ok anyone got suggestions for a new gk. i might wait a season and try to get ben foster in for free

Aiden White or Joe Mattock for young english left-backs
Train them correctly and allow them a decent number of games then they become quality.

for left back try Tim De Cler from Feyenoord and for goalkeeper get Remy Riou from Auxerre

kk ty if anyone has any suggestions could you put the price of the player please thanks.

Back