My bristol rovers story.

Cody Cordeiro

Reaction score
i started my game as the lowly league 2 side bristol rovers. i was lucky to get a regen player by the name of harrison lewis who has been amazing for me, i was able to win promotion from L1 to L2 after 1 season in L2 i finished 2nd and was promoted to the championship, i spent 2 years there and was able to win the league cup once, i also won paint trophy twice. ive since been promoted to the premier league for the start of my 5th season as manager. for being promoted bristol was awarded 40mil, i used this to sign van persie, van der vart schurlle and linigrad ( man u gk) all 3 where actually offered to me in my 5th season, ive also since been offered the likes of robhino, robben, andy carrol, essien, sturidge amongst other top players. i have about 6-7 players who i would consider world class and im hoping to finish mid table in my first premier league season. the players i have so far are van persie, van der vart, linigrad, schurlle, ross barkley, carlos fierro ( 1.3mil 54 goals-60 app), harrison lewis.

Back