my chelsea team 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter Temps101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Temps101

Reaction score
am new to this site and thought id put up my chelsea team im in second season and i think it a strong side but would love to here what you guys think and would appreciate some advice on new signing to help biuld squad. :)

Nice squad mate. Santon need a time to develop. He can be a backup but Srna is the best RB in the games. So, sign him. How costs do you bought Silva and Aguero?

Ah, you use the same tactics as me. You will want to strengthen the Right-back position; depending what you're looking for Rafinha is the best attacking right-back on the game; or maybe Lahm. If you're going for defensive... I can't help you :D

very nice team mate fairly similar to my chelsea team!:D

Although i got Srna in my team aswell as Santon and i Got Zhirkov and Ribery on the left aswell as having Giovani dos santos and Balotelli

Zapata and Terry are my centre backs with Ivanovic and Mancienne as backup Also got Ashley Cole and Rajkovic as backup

in the centre i got Lamps, Dzagoev, Essien, Mikel, Sahin

Kalou is a great versatile backup player!

Up front i got Kaka! and Drogba with Balotelli and Kalou as backup and rotation:D

Oh ye and in goal Petr Cech with Diego Lopez as cover!

thanx everybody i took ur advice and sold some players i now play zapata at right bk and is doing brilliant i play santon in cup matches to gradually improve him, aguero not doing to well seems to get injured nearly every match.

My team at the start of the 3rd season is
--------------Kameni/ Cech----------
Srna-------- Terry--------- Fazio-------- Cole
----------Lampard/Diego ------Essien---------
Messi ----------------------------Cole/ Robinho
--------Vagner Love ----Adriano-------------

I also got 55 million left to spend ......any suggestions?

Back