• Thread starter Thread starter dilla1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

dilla1988

Reaction score
Hey guys.... hope you are doing well

i just wanted to share my chelsea team and know ur ideas...pls comment..thnx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cech
A.Cole
Terry
Carvalho
Srna

Veloso
Essien
De Rossi
Lampard

Drogba
Sinama Pongolle

subs- Turnbull, Ivanovic, bosingwa, alex, ballack, mikel, joe cole, anelka, borini, zirckov

SO what you guys think???

thnx

You need to offload the oldies.
Terry, Carvalho, Cole, Bllack, Joe Cole, Anelka, Drogba, Lampard, Alex and Cech will downgrade so much, get rid of them. Your midfield is brilliant.. But you need to replace the players i just named. Otherwise, they won't even be worth over 5mil in a season or two. Sell them while you can.. Trust me.

get another striker sinama pongolle isnt good enough. Apart from that its a good team.
How much did you pay for de rossi?

Getting rid of Terry, Lampard etc is a terrible idea. I'm in my 7th season and Terry and Lampard are only just getting out of the first team. Other plays such as Ashley Cole and Carvalho are still playing for top european teams too, keep them.

get another striker sinama pongolle isnt good enough. Apart from that its a good team.
How much did you pay for de rossi?

hey, i paid around 30mil for De- rossi.... guy is great.... try buying him...

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Terry, Carvalho, Cole, Bllack, Joe Cole, Anelka, Drogba, Lampard, Alex and Cech will downgrade so much, get rid of them. Your midfield is brilliant.. But you need to replace the players i just named. Otherwise, they won't even be worth over 5mil in a season or two. Sell them while you can.. Trust me.

ya thnx mate for the advice..... just sold A. Cole for 25mil to Man. City.... Zirkov can cover him...

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

try and get Edin Dzeko

YES !! dead on...Ive been keeping an eye on that kid..... i heard he's gonna get better later on... waiting for the august transfer window.... :D

what a load of rubbish. young doesn't = good.

He did not say young was good FourFourTwo said try getting as much money as you can out of them now!

chelsea don't need money! the likes of Terry are irreplaceable, who would you bring in instead?

It is 7 years in the future they are close to retiring and the best CBs now will probably regens!

Good team...i would defo get rid of ballack and anelka because you wont be able to sell them in a few years because they will still want ridiculous wages

Back