Dicko1878

Reaction score
Okay firstly ive seen alot of stories such as kingers and ive decided to have a go myself, but instead of using real team ive decided to make a created team and give myself 80mil to spend on a squad to avoid relegation. the reputation is the same as a middle-botton half team to make things harder.

ive also decided to use Waynes Everton tactic but have tweaked it a little.

So its just turned August and i have signed the following players (which i am extremely happy about):

GK: Alex Smithies = 900k: Huddesfield
DL: Nicky Shorey = 3.1M: Aston Villa
DL: Micheal Ball = Free
DC: Shawcross = 9M: Stoke
DC: Geromel = 6M: Koln
CM: Steven Defour: 9.5M: Standard Liege
AML: Angel Di Maria: 3.75M : Benifca
AMR: Simone Pepe: 8.25M : Udinese
ST: Jermaine Defoe: 11.75M : Spurs (Excellent Capture)
ST: Oscar Cardozo: 7M : Benfica

Total: 59.25M (However if needed i can adjust my budget if needed)

Can any one reccomend any players to sign?

uve only got ten on the park n 2 left backs :L?

I understand but im Bargain buying and it is hard to get a decent RB, have been looking at Nathanial Clyne but the want 4.5M, something i am not prepared to pay

As for Nicolas Lodeiro he isnt on my game, thanks anyway

Last edited:
Collegiate (My Ex-Football Team) Bring In Fresh Faces[/B

Several Additions have been made to the squad! Hopefully these new players can give me sufficient depth and quality needed to survive the English Premier League.

Nathanial Clyne : 3.25M : Crystal Palace : DR
Sergiy Fedorov : Free : DC
Sandro: 6M : International : DM/MC
Juan Pablo Caffa : 550k : Betis : AML
Kleber: 8M : Cruziero: AM/FC
Cristian Vieri: Free

IK have adjusted the wage budget to give me slightly more money for transfers as i have grossly over-estimated the wage budget. It was 900k and it is now 750k roughly

Season is now underway with the first game against Blackburn Rovers.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Blackburn 0-4 Collegiate: A fantastic start to the season, goals from Cardozo, Pepe, Defoe and Defour ensuring victory. 3 vital point picked up

Birmingham 3-3 Collegiate: This game was a great game to watch however i was extremely fortunate to come away with a draw: Shawcross got sent of early on and the Penalty was converted by McFadden, straight after Tainio scores a screamer. Cardozo then score a header from a corner just before HT. Collegiate then equalise with Kleber scoring a Penalty(which Queredue was given a yellow). 88th minute and substitue Defoe scores from a counter-attack however in the 93rd minute Carsley scored a header from a corner.

Collegiate 2-2 Burnley: Goals from Cardozo and Defoe put me 2-0 up however a Caldwell header and a De La Pena own goal allow them to draw level

overall not a bad start to the season however im slightly worried about the goals conceded from corners.

New signings include:

De La Pena
Etxeita
Matos (16 year-old ST looks promising)

So far what do you think? any questions?

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:01 PM ----------

New Signing:

Marlon Harewood = 1.2M

still need another RB. any suggestions please

tbh im thinking of making a new story, simply because this is too easy and secondly not many people seem to be interested. if you have any suggestions of what story i could do that would interest you please let me know