My created wonderchilds are leaving, help.

• Thread starter Thread starter wheeler88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

wheeler88

Reaction score
First: I apologize for my bad english right away.

So here is my problem...

I started with a team in the lowest league, made many wonderchilds since i want to climb to the top. I forced contract on them tothe year 2018 , and now the year is 2009. but still they want to move to better and bigger teams and the strange thing is that they somehow write a contract behind my back.

so here is my question: what settings should i use in the editor to force them to stay with me?

thanks and best regards Wheeler88

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

okey iam trying to solve this problem myself but please correct me if iam wrong do the freeze option make them stay also or is that option only for the stats?

if they are no a youth contract other managers can just approach them but if they do you will get comensation

One good way is to edit their favored clubs, and adjust their loyalty to 20.

I think there's one option in the contract screen of the person that says "Retiring after current spell at club", ticking this might help though I haven't prove it

Also couldn't you give your club like 9999 rep so they never want to leave? ;)

Set their ambition to 1 and they won't want to join a bigger club

Thanks for the tips boys/girls. i finally got the team on the right side of the track.

"wonderchilds" XD

good luck with your team. I hate it when players "want a new challenge" and end up at some useless overrated club that I always beat anyway. :S

Back