Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
I'm managing Argyle in the demo game, here is my progress so far.

IN:
Lauren (Free)
Henri Camara (Free)
Andy Van Der Meyde (Free)
Lars Stubhaug (Free)
Nacer Barazite (Loan)

OUT:
Ashley Barnes (Loan)
Chris Clark (230k)
Jim Patterson (190k)

MATCHES:

Ipswich Town 1-1 Plymouth Argyle (Coca-cola championship match)
In this game, I had the quantity of possesion, Ipswich had the quality. Joe Keenan score on the 55th minute. However, Jose Fonte scored an own goal on the 71st minute.

Dagenham & Redbridge 0-2 Plymouth Argyle (League Cup first round match)
After Camara's poor performance against Ipswich, he started on the bench today. My finishing was atrocious (sp?) in the first half, with Jamie Mackie missing about 4 clear cut chances. So I subbed him for Camara, hoping he'd do better than last time, and he did just that, with goals on the 52nd and 58th minute.

Plymouth Argyle 2-0 QPR (Coca-cola championship match)
My side took the lead on the 19th minute with a goal from Camara. Then on the 37th minute, Camara set up one nicely for Van Der Meyde to slot into the bottom left corner of the net.

More results soon

best of luck mate, i wish i could share my tactic with you though, i dont know how, i destroyed blackpool in a friendly with notts county with a second string side, again best of luck and try and get Johann Vogel if he is still available

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

oh and i forgot GREEN ARMY... GREEN ARMY

cheers mate, GREEN ARMY!!!

Plymouth Argyle 2-0 Cardiff City (Coca-cola championship)
0-0 at half time again, and until the 80th minute, Cardiff looked destined for a goal, untill Cillian Sheridan got one on the 84th minute, and then another one on the 90th minute, which has put me top of the league 3 games in so happy days.:)