richards8610

Reaction score
Download this editor file. Save it to this location \My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data

View attachment 165811

Open your FM11 editor and load the database (my database is 11.3 patch), then load the file you have just downloaded.

In the Blue Square Premier, you will find a team named 'Name Me'. Name this team, give it a nickname etc. Select your town/city for where you wish your club to be from.

The stadium is also called 'Name Me' (you can see where this is going) so find the stadium and name your stadium. The owner should be the team you have named as default, and also choose your town/city again for the stadium. When you fill in your stadium name, also find out your town/city longitude,latitude and altitude to enter into your database.

LEAVE PITCH SIZE/CAPACITY ETC ALONE

The Finances are also to be left as they are.

DO NOT CHANGE TACTICAL ATRIBUTES, REPUTATION, LEAVE ALONE

You can make your own kits if you wish.

No staff/players are to be assigned to the club.

No rival clubs, favoured clubs, personel etc.

No Affiliations.

No Club History/Records

So basically, chose your team name, its town/city, and its stadium name, also find out your town/city longitude,latitude and altitude to enter into your database.

Points Scoring

This game will be played until you are sacked, or if you are lucky, until your reach the end of the 2020/2021 season (or ten seasons).

After each season, post a screenshot of your league table.

You get a point for every league point you have.
You gain points for positve GD.
You lose points for negative GD.

With your club having no club history, you will also gain/lose points if you hold these records (and be honest, screenshots of the record screen will be required at the end of each season).

Biggest Win = 50 pts
Biggest Defeat = -50 pts
Most Games Won In A Row = 50 pts
Most Games Lost In A Row = -50 pts

When starting your game post screen shots of
Main Team Screen
Club Record Screen
League Table Screen

I will be keeping score, and will only update the scores once I have seen your end of season screen shots.

End of season screen shots are
Club Records
League Table
Game Status

Other Screen thoughout the game
Any stadium Upgrades
Any board changed (takeovers etc)

If you are sacked half way through a season, your points do not get counted. Points only count from completed seasons, same goes for Club Records.

When creating manager profile, select automatic past.

You will notice your 1st team is full of 16 year olds, you are allowed to use these players, or shove them all into your youth team, and buy a whole new squad with the £200000 transfer budget and £2000 wage budget.

Thanks for having a go, let me know of any problems.

Any questions, just ask.

Last edited:
You might also want to ask for a game status screenie as it will show how many database changes are done. Some people may try and cheat by making more changes that wont be noticable.

Added some extra screens as well stadium/board changes during game and as steve suggested, game staus at end of each season.

Just keep a record of the database changes,there should be nobody with more than 175 changes unless they have done something they shouldnt have. I would try it but i have grown bored with fm lately and cba. But it looks like a good challenge and good luck with it.