marcMCFC1986

Reaction score
Last night I finished my first season of FM15 with Manchester City.

Not sure if this is a bug and lots of other people have experienced the same thing, or if I was just really unlucky!

I had a good start to the season, and was unbeaten in my first 7 games, before losing 2-1 to Liverpool.

However, the season continued in a reasonable manner, with a mid season blip but made up the points later in the campaign.

But, the end of the season was a complete collapse, with last 8 Premier League games record of: 1 Win (Southampton), 5 Lost (Liverpool, Hull, Tottenham, West Brom, Stoke), 2 Drawn (Chelsea, Burnley), which resulted in me finishing 7th in the Premier League. I also drew 0-0 at home to Bayern in the Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg, then got hammered 6-1 away! I then drew 2-2 in the FA Cup Final against Aston Villa, winning on Penalties and finishing the game with 9 men!

As you can see, it was a very poor end to the season, with no obvious cause. There was no unrest in the squad, the tactics didn't change, but there were quite a few injuries - but still nothing that makes those results acceptable (or realistic).

Anybody else experienced something similar?

Fixtures/Results, Final League Table, and Squad Stats attached (only just signed Lamela, hence why he has no stats). View attachment 332659View attachment 332658View attachment 332657View attachment 332656View attachment 332655

Well I guess it could be a few things, morale fall after losing a couple of games so maybe hold a team talk and try to string a few things together? Could also be fatigue + injuries.

Im currently half way into the season and 1st in the league with chelsea close behind, no problems so far apart from germans upset at me trying to sell podolski before the january window