My five year Hartlepool plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanHanna3

Reaction score
I am in March in 2013, and have just left Jeonbuk Hyundai motors from the K-League in which I won the K-League and the Asian champions league, I resigned in search of a new challenge and after many job applications I finally got an offer from Hartlepool united FC, struggling in the npower league 1 sitting 16th at this late stage in the season.

View attachment 239910

As I didn't have much time to make an impact in the current season, I decided to spend the rest of it looking for a new assistant manager, youth coach and maybe a few new signings for the next season coming. From here I came up with the idea of the 'Hartlepool five year plan' Like QPR's similar 'four year plan' I was going to take Hartlepool to the premiership in five years.

I just assume that he Will present the actuall plan year by year, like year one: play direct counter and sign some experienced hardworking players, year 2: sign some youngsters to be tutoured by them, perhaps playing more expressiv, year 3: adding more dimensions to the play by getting both quick wingers and creative MCs etc etc

I currently play as Hartlepool and Managed to have my first season in Premierleague by 2015-16.
I managed to get into Championship using my own created tactics. I then downloaded a 4-1-2-2-1 (a defensive mid, a deep lying PM, and advance PM and two Inside Forward) I think it may be one of Raik's. And done a bit of tweaking, and it worked wonders for me.
You will have to focus on out of contract player for the first few years.
I am now in my 5th season, and I only have 1 Original player in my squad, the GK Flinders has only just been dropped to Back up Keeper (can't remember if 2.5 or 3 stars now in PL)
If Memory serves me right they need a central midfielder or two, and perhaps a Centre Back, based on the start of the game when I took over, not sure which signing they have made since.

I just assume that he Will present the actuall plan year by year, like year one: play direct counter and sign some experienced hardworking players, year 2: sign some youngsters to be tutoured by them, perhaps playing more expressiv, year 3: adding more dimensions to the play by getting both quick wingers and creative MCs etc etc

Seing my assumtions was wrong, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back