CFCWhitty

Reaction score
I have decided to start one of my biggest journeys on FM.. to take Fleetwood from BSP to the premiership and champions league.

I will be updating every so often!

LETS GET STARTED

My media prediction was 10 - 15 in the league so I thought this is a good club to get promoted in for the second time in a row as they got promoted to the BSP a year before!

In lower leagues I notice that there is not much wingers to choose from that will really make a difference so I go with the Goals Galore tactic but move the 2 wingers upfront so I have 3 forwards and I just change the tactic a bit.

I got a 40k budget and not much of a high wage either but good enough to get a few players in!

View attachment 187970
The players I got out were either players on the wing or players that were to old and not useful to me, so I got rid of them to reduce the wage even just a tiny bit.

My first few games went good but I was not happy to have two 1-0 defeats.
View attachment 187971
My form has recently dipped here due to injuries for my key players.
View attachment 187972

I currently sit in 5th position after slipping from 1st.
View attachment 187973

My new players have really made the team a whole lot better thanks to these two players that are realling ripping the BSP up.
View attachment 187974View attachment 187975View attachment 187977View attachment 187978

Izzy has taken an injury and my defence seem to be letting more goals in due to lack of pace at the back but I'm sure when he's back he will do wonders!
Antoine-Curier has been a beast in the middle of the three strikers for me so far, with a wage of only £700 and 27 years old he will be sticking with me until I can hold out for cash from biggers clubs!

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE BUT THANKS FOR READING AND I WILL BE ADDING MORE ONCE I GET TO ABOUT 3 WEEKS INTO JANUARY!