My Football Blogging Website.

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

CJACKO11

Reaction score
I have decided to make a football blogging website where i will post new things dailly and give my oppionions on the latest news from around the globe. I know people know me on here for being very oppinionated so i hope i can please people this time around. feel free to have a look around i will add as from this date it is not 100% completed but i have blogged a few times already please enjoy and add your own comments.

Don't see the difference between this and other football websites - bbc, sky sports etc.?

Only thing I will say is, re-read what you write as some of the punctuation is pretty poor.

Last edited:
im interested, just run it through a spell checker, or type it in word then paste. also put the blog address is your sig

Make sure you use capital letters, the lack of using them really gets on my ****. :)

i will say i will try and remember to check my spelling but i am using a laptop that is pretty old and some of the keys dont work from time to time but i will try my hardest on this website. cheers.

i will say i will try and remember to check my spelling but i am using a laptop that is pretty old and some of the keys dont work from time to time but i will try my hardest on this website. cheers.

Just a had a quick look -- you've made a good start :)

As others have said though, you must spell-check and use capital letters. Use Word, as themadsheep2001 said in a previous post -- it will do most of the work for you. You can get away with multiple mistakes as a poster, but if you're the main man you have to look competent. If you don't, then many replies to your posts will do nothing except slate your use of language and grammar. Many people also click the close button as soon as they see bad spelling and grammar. People are very harsh. I'm only saying this because it looks like you want to run a respectable blog. Also, if someone doesn't like Chelsea or your views, don't start a slanging match 'live' on air :)

It's a good start though :)

Last edited:
Back