My free transfer player is GHOST W/O CONTRACT!!! When I give status, the game crash!

• Thread starter Thread starter frankbanyar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

frankbanyar

Reaction score
Ok guys,

I tried sending technical support requests to Fm & etc but they bounce me around and still very slow. So i had no choice but gotta turn myself in here for the first time. Try to understand my problem step by step as I believe no one, NO ONE has happened before.

1. I play with Leeds United. I bought Adam Johnson for free transfer in December 2012 from Man City. So being free transfer, he can only move to my club in 01.07.2013.

2. In the remainder of 6 months, I saw him moved to Spurs for Loan. Spurs's loan offer was about the same time as his agreement to my free transfer bosman offer.

3. ok Come to July 2013. He "moved" to Leeds but I SAW NOTHING IN HIS CONTRACT. as if that I did not offer anthing!

4. He has no squad status although his profile page is under Leeds club. basically he is "A GHOST". When I tried to give him the squad status... guess what??? THE GAME CRASH! and give me crash dump report!!!

It is ****** annoying cuz he will be one of teh best player attri for my pathetic club and now I can't use it! not even in preseason friendly and whenever I mingle on his profile. try to "Re Offer" him a contract, the game keep crashing.

Is match engine of FM2012 that sucks? Looks like around the same period of time when he "accept" my free transfer offer and he "accept" the loan offer from Spurs, the game MUST HAVE mixed up. But stil Man city end up with 3 million frees. ****.

PLEASE PLEASE any exp guys, put in your thought for me and where is the right channel to report this?

Cheers.

Frank

strange **** happens. ;). must be some bug or something. i have to say i do get crash dumps ramdomly, but not like in ur situation. :)

Yes man. I really hate it!!! It is like he joined the club, Man City got the transfer fees from "free transfer" and end up he has no contract! Whatever status, I can't change it, or the game will crash!

Try testing it with any other player on another save.. Take control of two clubs in one game, sign a player on a free with club #1 and then get that player on loan with #2, I don't know, maybe it won't work but if it does the same then you have your problem.. Probably have to end up starting fresh, but 2012 is only 1/2 seasons so nothing you can't re-coup in a new game.

Back