My game locks up with my custom DB

• Thread starter Thread starter dylema
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 885

dylema

Reaction score
I created a single European League and based it out of Liechtenstein, I also got rid of the Champions and Europa league by making a new continental tournament using only teams from two countries I didn't use. Everything works out when I test Continental and Nation rules in the editor and starts up in the game just fine. However for some reason the game always stops working in march. I don't get any error messages and windows task manager doesn't even always list is not responsive but I gave it a few hours and came back to it stuck on the same spot. I'm not sure what's wrong here as it appears that the data base works ok up until this point in the season. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm looking forward to giving this game a test run.

Try starting a new game and holidaying , for lets say.. a year to see what happens?

That's what I've been doing and it always locks up in early march. I've had my brother test the file as well and the same thing happens on his computer.

Then run a test without the file loaded, it sounds like there is a flaw in it

I ran some tests with the file and for some reason if I use a start date in January for some reason the file will work past march of that year and then lock up the following march. Any ideas on why this would happen?

have you got anything that's meant to be happening on teh date it stops working, e.g. cups being scheduled, regen creation date, awards, promotion/relegation/playoffs.

my custom edit also freezes at the same time on March 6th. Haven't got a clue why? Really frustrating.

Back