My glorious return to football management

NottBerserker

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION:

Good evening ladies and gentleman, first of all I am no Football Manager "noob" (whatever that means), I have been playing this game series for years starting with Championship Manager 99/00 (which I occasionally still play), however I did not play my first Football Manager series game until the 2008 edition but since then ive been obsessed. I have also had a FM-Base account but I would rather not use it and will delete it some time soon (I will point out that I have not adjusted to the new FM-Base layout, I do not like it I find it harder to find things but maybe im just old fashioned). Ive been addicted to this game but didnt get to play FM11 much and I have only been able to play FM12 for a couple months, to cut a long story short;
my computer crashed in 2011, didnt get a new one until only a few months ago, have owned FM12 for months but I havent had Internet and it is RIDICULOUS that this beautiful game has to be downloaded via Steam online (I dont like Steam, never have, never will) so after months I FINALLY got it "installed" and have been playing it since.
Ive spent the last few weeks preparing for this story by formulating my tactics and now im ready. I dont have photoshop and dont really want to waste time with fancy news articles, I will make this as simple as my previous stories have been, if you dont like it, dont read it simple :) I start of with managing my beloved Chelsea F.C.

DATABASE CHANGES:
Because I was not happy with some of the database changes that occurred with the (automatic) downloading of the patch I have made the following changes, I didnt want to take too much away from the game but I was unhappy with the departure of Alex and Anelka and the signing of Gary Cahill;
Alex - on loan from PSG until end of season
Nicolas Anelka - on loan from Shanghai Shenhua until end of season
Gary Cahill - on loan at Bolton until end of season
Roberto Di Matteo - assistant manager (I wanted him as my assistant but couldnt sign him as I was taking over from him)
André Villas-Boas - Porto manager (in my story he never leaves Porto)

So without further adieu my first FM12 story...

CARLO ANCELOTTI SHOWN THE DOOR
View attachment 242677

Goal.com can reveal that Ancelotti has been sacked as Chelsea manager following the sides 1-0 loss to Everton, speculation is rife as to who will hold the Chelsea front next season with Blue's legend Jose Mourinho the favorite behind Porto's André Villas-Boas and surprisingly Liverpool's Kenny Dalglish.

Two weeks later ...

Goal.com exclusive, new Chelsea manager revealed ... who the $#%& is Nathan Brownlie?
STORY TO COME

Side note - Had to make this rushed as im busy and didnt exactly do it all as I planned but enjoy for now

Back