My greatest Football Manager 2012 achievement.

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam Wood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K

Liam Wood

Reaction score
After my 9-0 win over QPR I was shocked to see this.
View attachment 224961

I know this is probably something that loads of people have had but this is the first time it's ever happened to me and I didn't think it was possible.

PS. Get Hulk and Cavani, they've been unstoppable all season!

Nice, I've had 9 of my players in team of the week but never seen all 11.

Taking Fulham to second in the Prem and qualifying for the Champions League. Getting drawn in the group of death (Barca, Lyon & Panathinaikos) but Ive just beat barcelona 2-1 with Fulham in the champions league group stage!! Thats after getting thrashed 4-0 away by Lyon in the first group game, wasnt holding out much hope of getting anything.

Just had another 9 player team of the week after beating Chelsea 8-0...only players not to get on were Cavani (even though he scored two) and Young (Who was covering for a tired Hulk but still set up a nice goal).

I've also added Hamsik to the team and he opened his account against Chelsea.

Max i've had is 9, always wanted 11, even though i've had like 6 11-0 wins and a 12-0 win i've yet to get all 11, Congrats.

Max i've had is 9, always wanted 11, even though i've had like 6 11-0 wins and a 12-0 win i've yet to get all 11, Congrats.

I think with mine, it was because QPR actually had an ok game so my whole team were put to the test. Also with my Chelsea one Cavani only missed out because Bendtner made it in (by scoring 4 goals in the game). So I guess it depends on how other teams have done

I've had 10 a couple times, it's normally my keeper who misses out. But good effort :)

Winning the domestic double with swansea and winning the treble with koln on one save!!

In have had all eleven, but I think it was a week with just a couple of games, playoffs or something, so don't really think it counts.

2 Premier leagues, 1 Euro Cup, 2 FA cups, 2 League Cups, 1 Johnston Trophy, 1 League 2 cup, 1 League 1 Cup with Gillingham

Back