My hardest save so far

Reaction score
Ive just recently took on the challenge of trying to sort Portsmouth back out,although i knew they were in administration it seems that they still are to my present date(start of september 1st season).
How or when even do they come out of administration as my squad is absolutely decimated at the minute.

It seems pretty random when they come out of administration, sometimes it can be quick (within a couple of weeks) and sometimes it can be months. I've just started a save with Boavista and they were in massive debt. Fortunately not in administration so I've been able to release some high earners and build up a team of decent players on a low budget. They re-structured the debts about a month in taking out a loan, and I'm still losing vast amounts of money.

Hardest challenge I ever took on was Darlington on FM12, administration and they never came out of it while I was managing them. I got sacked a couple of months into the season as I hadn't won a game, bit harsh considering I had to use 16 year olds who weren't even good enough for the normal U18s league!

Last edited:
It seems pretty random when they come out of administration, sometimes it can be quick (within a couple of weeks) and sometimes it can be months. I've just started a save with Boavista and they were in massive debt. Fortunately not in administration so I've been able to release some high earners and build up a team of decent players on a low budget. They re-structured the debts about a month in taking out a loan, and I'm still losing vast amounts of money.

Hardest challenge I ever took on was Darlington on FM12, administration and they never came out of it while I was managing them. I got sacked a couple of months into the season as I hadn't won a game, bit harsh considering I had to use 16 year olds who weren't even good enough for the normal U18s league!
Cheers,erm yeah i suppose will just have to bide my time by the looks of it,got a squad of about 17 players at the minute about 4 of them are injured too,saying that im top of the table after 5games so not all too bad i suppose

for the Portsmouth save when I was them it took them to come out of administration until the end of the first transfer window they came out of administration thn got bout 5 mill to spend in the next transfer window

Back