zaid 92

Reaction score
Hi guys

I just wanted help on my home tactic. It is successful for me but I wondered if there was any way to put it. I based it on Raikans Might and Magic but made some tweaks of my own to make it it more ideal personally for me.

Well it is basically a standard 4-2-4 formation.

The Goalkeeper and the back for roles I have not changed from the pre-set ones. The LB I'll also set to WB at times to compliment the IF

The two cms roles are ap-support (or dlp-support according to what player I am using and what I want them to do) and a box to box midfielder.

The Wingers are set to support whilst the left winger is an IF.

The two front men are CF attack as I got both Fatman and Robin.

Philosophy: Fluid
Mentality: Control

Passing: Shorter
Creative Freedom: More Disciplined
Marking: Zonal
Crossing: Default
Tackling: Aggressive
Roaming: More Roaming

Alot of Width
Quick tempo too

Thanks
Zaid

Last edited:
I like the look of your tactic. I suggest using Wing Back's more often, unless your up against a tough opponent. Im not a big fan of the fluid philosophy, but if that's working for you then keep going with it, i tend to stick with the balanced philosophy, but again, that's just me.

Overall, there isn't much you really could change if it's working for you, but when you play away, i do suggest using one striker as a target man, who can hold the ball up, and work it around like Rooney does for the real life Man United.

Otherwise, good tactics!