My idea for next seasons football in England.

• Thread starter Thread starter AldoKemp-1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 629

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
The deal is I am a Rangers & Man Utd fan and live in Glasgow, I've been down to OT to see them play already but I have always had it in my head I would love to experience a game in every stadium in the English Premiership and the joy of sitting in the home crowd, no matter which team this is as long as the games not against Man Utd XD, now my intentions are to save up my money throught the years and see how long it takes me to achieve this although I do know that many stadiums are hard to get a ticket for. I have people who would be able to get me tickets for games at St James Park, Wigan (may not be there XD) and Tottenham definately and possibly a few others. here comes the weird request if I do follow out my plan and manage to save up the amount of money to get to places would people on here be able to help me ?

Now I am not meaning with funding or places to stay what I mean is if I knew it was going to be tricky to get a ticket without being a member or whatever would people be willing or able to get tickets for the games which I would pay fully for.

Just thought being in here may be handy and also what I would do when I travelled down is take pictures etc and post on here my experience and what I thought of each stadium.

Great idea, i do a similar thing with going to every away game. I don't think i could go in the home end to some grounds though, hate some teams too much :$

with the vast majority of teams, if you just go on their website, check when they are on general sale and 9 times out of 10 as long as its not a derby or a BIG game you will be able to snag a ticket.

Yeah mate I know like I hate both merseyside teams tbh, but I would still sit in the home end, Not saying I would celebrate or anything but just for that experience of being there. It would be handy if things like I was lucky enough to say go to Liverpool get a game at Anfield on the sat and Goodison on the sunday would be ideal. Good time for boozing and two games before coming back up. My main goal oine day is get my season ticket for Rangers plus go to every away game uncluding abroad. But experiencing the matchs of all stadiums in the Prem would be top notch.

Yeah mate I know like I hate both merseyside teams tbh, but I would still sit in the home end, Not saying I would celebrate or anything but just for that experience of being there. It would be handy if things like I was lucky enough to say go to Liverpool get a game at Anfield on the sat and Goodison on the sunday would be ideal. Good time for boozing and two games before coming back up. My main goal oine day is get my season ticket for Rangers plus go to every away game uncluding abroad. But experiencing the matchs of all stadiums in the Prem would be top notch.

Ye i think its a great idea, a lot of work and commitment tbf, but it easily could be done, you have 38 game weeks to fit 20 teams in so its doable.

See i really couldn't do that, i couldn't sit in the Vile end, just wouldn't happen! Or the Wolves for that matter. The albion maybe, there harmless, bless em :$
And Im sure if you planned it well enough like you say you could hit areas really well and kill a few teams on a weekend, especially with Monday night games. However teams like Everton And Liverpool or Blues and Villa for example will never play at home on the same weekend, the fixture lists are organised so that never happens. Or on a really really rare occasion.

If it seems to be too ambitious, do the Rangers season ticket thing, will be much cheaper, and it is fantastic to do a whole season of games. Iv done 4 or 5 season of every single Blues game and its brilliant.

Aye mate I dont think I would manage it all in the first year would most likely take me abotu 3-5 years realistically and especially when you never know whats around the corner.

Good idea.

A couple of weeks ago I had two Brummie chaps sat next to me in Huish Park whom I didn't know. We got chatting and they are doing a tour of the 92 grounds. Yeovil was number 80. They took pictures for memories.

In truth I am jealous of them - so this would be cool if you could do the Premier League grounds.

Last edited:
Good idea.

A couple of weeks ago I had two Brummie chaps sat next to me in Huish Park whom I didn't know. We got chatting and they are doing a tour of the 92 grounds. Yeovil was number 80. They took pictures for memories.

In truth I am jealous of them - so this would be cool if you could do the Premier League grounds.

yea mate the memorys and experience would be amazing, It will take alot of money and time though first step is getting a steady job and wage to get the kitty rolling then I can get it done, Old Traffords already scored out as I have been there twice, My uncle maybe getting a season ticket aswell so not sure if that would benefit me trying to get away tickets from him to go down to some grounds.

Then who knows if i enjoy it as much I may start working my way down the leagues iin england.

Back