My injury woes

• Thread starter Thread starter DJLDomino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

DJLDomino

Reaction score
Anybody have this problem - it comes and goes but at the minute every game I have an a player come off injured, only for 2 or 3 days so it's not that bad, although it is annoying to know every game I'll have to replace someone. However, the real frustration is in the fact that it always gives me the option of keeping them on but before I have a chance to do anything it takes me to the tactics screen and forces me to take them off.... Why give me the ****** option????

Must be a bug surely?

However, the real frustration is in the fact that it always gives me the option of keeping them on but before I have a chance to do anything it takes me to the tactics screen and forces me to take them off.... Why give me the ****** option????

That really annoys me as well

Anybody have this problem - it comes and goes but at the minute every game I have an a player come off injured, only for 2 or 3 days so it's not that bad, although it is annoying to know every game I'll have to replace someone. However, the real frustration is in the fact that it always gives me the option of keeping them on but before I have a chance to do anything it takes me to the tactics screen and forces me to take them off.... Why give me the ****** option????

Must be a bug surely?

I don't think its a bug. Yes, the option to keep them on does appear momentarily, but if the injury is serious enough that he can't continue, then it will take you to the tactics screen where you are forced to make the change. If it's not too serious, then he can continue on. And what you have described is a classic case of players getting injured purely due to fatigue. You have to plan which players play how often etc, plan their training schedule, make sure its not too heavy and that they're happy with it and make sure that they're not playing a match every three-four days because that will take its toll.

Cant see how its a bug, but it sure is irritating though. Also depend on the type of player too. Like RVP can get easily injured in the game, but its not like it happens everyday, lol.

Also come down where they were injured, either in the matches, or in training like 'lifting weights', cause by teammates XD and etc.

I appreciate that but a lot of the players it happens to are on 100% fitness and it has only ever allowed me to keep a player on around twice in 5 years.

I appreciate that but a lot of the players it happens to are on 100% fitness and it has only ever allowed me to keep a player on around twice in 5 years.

then it's down to the players you have and how injury prone they are. that's a hidden attribute so you can't tell unless you go check it on fmrte or something....and as i said, usually when they pick up knocks, they are injured for good..even for me, 99% of the times, i'm forced to make the change..the option to keep them on appears for about 5 secs....and then it takes me to the tactics screen..so now i'm used to it..i expect my players to be injured..and even if they're not, i don't keep em on anyway.

That's football; players pick up knocks in every game irl. Check their fitness before they go into a game as I think they are more injury prone depending on that. I don't play players if their fitness is below 90% (unless I have no choice). Make sure you have bench players or even youth who can stand in.

It's funny but ever since I posted this thread it's started to allow me to keep them on!

I am given the option to keep them on about 60% of the time. Maybe you have a weak team? ;)

Back