• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 12K

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello.

This is my second guide my first one was the Liverpool one and went down well i thought so here is my second one.

Inter Milan.

Goal Keepers

Julio Cesar
Francesco Toldo
Paolo Orlandoni

3 Very experienced keepers here but the first pick goal keeper has to be Julio Cesar he is one of the best keepers on the game and also in real life he has good stats for a keeper so he should be your first pick, Then if you do need a backup keeper you could not ask for a better backup keeper who will happily sit on the bench week in week out till called up to do his job that keeper is Francesco Toldo he is one of the best keepers to ever where a pair of gloves and is idea for a backup and then if you really get hit with injured keepers Orlandoni will do the job for 2-3 games.

Left-Backs

Javier Zanetti
Cristian Chivu
David Santon

Here you have 3 very good left-backs to pick from and may be a hard pick for some people but for me it would have to be Chivu he is a experienced left-back and is your best shout he will do a great job week in week out for you then the next pick left back i think should be Santon a very good and talented youth players who has a bright future in-front of him then if need be Zanetti should play there so a very strong area to the squad.

Right-Back

Ivan Cordoba
Maicon
David Santon
Javier Zanetti

Again a strong area of the team with some great players able to play here the first pick tho has to be Maicon he is just a dream really for any team he can do both things too attack & defend so its all good on that side the second pick should be David Santon but if he is covering your left-back spot Zanetti should be put there and the job will get done for you then if you really do need someone Cordoba should be picked.

Center Backs

Marco Materazzi
Walter Samuel
Lucio
Ivan Cordoba

Yet again another great strong area to the team with loads of talent and experiences on show here but only two can be picked and i would have to go for Lucio & Materazzi both are very experienced and very good at what they do and with Lucio you get something you don't get with many 31 year old center backs and that is pace he is super fast for his age with pace stat of (18) and the rest of his physical stats are pretty impressive too excluding agility which is (8) but the rest make up for that and then the backup is good too with Samuel and Cordoba who will come in and do the job when needed.

Defensive Mids
Sulley Muntari
Esteban Cambiasso
Thiago Motta
Dejan Stankovic

Another like all the areas of the team very strong and full of everything you need depending on what tactics you use you might not need a DM but if you do need one then Cambiasso should be your pick i don't think i need to say why as you will all know and if with your tactic you do need 2 DM's then Muntari he will do the job and do it very well no the best known player in the world but in the game he is mega for people who never had him he is top class and then for backup like all the other areas is yet again super Motta & Stankovic can be picked and do just as good a job as Cambiasso and Muntari.

Center Mids
Sulley Muntari
Esteban Cambiasso
Thiago Motta
Dejan Stankovic
Wesley Sneijder
Patrick Vieira

Really depends which tactic you go with cause if you need DM's then you wont have Cambiasson or Muntari playing here but so you should have Sneijder & Stankovic who would fit into most teams in the world and shine they will both control the middle of the park and give great supply the the front man/men.

Attacking Mids
Dejan Stankovic
Wesley Sneijder
Ricardo Quaresma
Mancini
Mario Balotelli

Again depends on the tactic you pick really if you do need all AMR AMC AML then you should pick Mancini AML Sneijder AMC if you can get cover for CM and then AMR i would have Balotelli a good youth like fellow team mate Santon who can only get better.

Strikers
Mario Balotelli
Samuel Eto'o
Diego Milito

3 very good strikers but if you do play AMR you cant use Balotelli so you are left with Eto'o & Milito which is not a bad thing as they will cause any player problems all day long so if you do play 2 up-front these are your men but if you are using a tactic with 1 then it will have to be Eto'o played on his own at Barcelona and did a super job so there is no reason he cant do it again.

Tactic
When i play as them i find the best tactic is a normal 4-4-2 wide high tempo direct passing it works a treat with these players and should get you far/win all comps you are in

But another very good tactic with most teams is JP's tactic which you all have don't say you don't ;)

Players To Sell.?
I don't think you should sell or buy anyone with this team it should be left the way it is and you will do just find

Players To Buy.?
If you do feel the need to buy players then Youth players should be signed for when the great old players in your team do retire who knows when that will be

Don't think i need to add anything else so........Thanks

Dan

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to replace Mourinho, he must stay away from the Premierleague, good guide

good guide mate, apart from you missed patrick viera off the list of CMs

He is on the list now sorry about that guys he is in there reserve team on the game and to be honest not that good on the game he makes to many mistakes

He's good at kicking people in the backs of the legs, just like Dacourt was and Makelele

Nice guide Danny. In depth as usual. :)

Another great guide Danny, I'll get that Aston Villa one done in the next few days if thats ok?

I liked writing the guide. It was interesting to see how much I actually knew about Newcastle...

Thanks Guys.

I will try and get my next one up by tomorrow.

i should deffiently do a tonbridge angels guide :P

Would be a very empty thread :P

Don't think many people would start with them.

And Sean did say to stick with big teams that people will deffo play with.

Definitely Leeum, I think everyone would use it.

I still struggle to see if people will read a Fulham one, we ain't the popular choice, Tonbridge Angels and Fulham are probably on par

baha tonbridge angels are the next step in football evoloution actually danny. aha, i think you should all try and be angels! i mean come on, what a name.

Well if you make a good one then i might think about it.

I will manage Angels for the name alone :) might try and jump ship on my shields game if the job becomes available

well if i put it in the "lower teams" section of the threads it shouldnt be a problem atall.

well if i put it in the "lower teams" section of the threads it shouldnt be a problem atall.

Well i think Sean is going to create a guide section so you can just put it in there if he has made it before you have done the guide.

Back