My Laptop Is About to Go Out The Window

Gavinmitch11

Reaction score
I have played Championship manager/football manager for over 10 years, but I can not help but hate this version of football manager.. Maybe I have grown out of the obsession but this game in my opinion is far to particular on fine details..

I hate to moan but I would like to hear peoples views??

I go Glasgow Rangers every year but on this occasion I can not get a single tactic to work..for a team that should dominate games, ever y team I play against seems to play free flowing attacking football yet my men are making mistake after mistake.

Anther moan I have is player roles....this is far to complicated....i watch the games thoroughly yet cant work out what is wrong and if i do change nothing changes the course of the game...

Rant over does anyone feel the same????

Just had a game and had 5 goals disallowed for offside........this cant be normal?????

Have you tried using the tactics in this site? It works, although there will be that kind of matches where you create lots of chances but can't score and then when the opponent attack the first time, they scored.... and when you looked at the final stats, they have 2 shots on target and you have more than 10 shots on target..

I hate this FM15 because they made every players become primadonnas and the newly implemented promise system.

I nearly threw my mouse at my monitor. I'm getting to the point where I dont even want to play the game now and this could be the last one I buy. All the normal rages about loads of injuries and the one shot one goal from the AI but I find this year, if you play a team who you are favorites to beat, they always over perform and manage to beat you.

I'm in my 3rd season with Burton and despite being 4th all year, I lost about 4 out of 5 and i'm 12th and can't qualify for the playoffs on the last game of the season. I am finding the rubber-banding or stacking of teams looks to be a glitch maybe this year. At one point after about 25 games, 4 points separated 1st from 18th.

Last major thing that p**ses me off this year is Regens. I have got Dario Gradi (19 - Working with Younsters) as head of youth development and Burton have excellent facilities and in 3 seasons, the best players that has come through, is a striker that has the potential of 1 star and could be a decent league 2 player. Then I see all these YouTube videos and people are getting wonderkids come through with Conference North/South teams... what the **** are they doing with their youth set-up?

I nearly threw my mouse at my monitor. I'm getting to the point where I dont even want to play the game now and this could be the last one I buy. All the normal rages about loads of injuries and the one shot one goal from the AI but I find this year, if you play a team who you are favorites to beat, they always over perform and manage to beat you.

I'm in my 3rd season with Burton and despite being 4th all year, I lost about 4 out of 5 and i'm 12th and can't qualify for the playoffs on the last game of the season. I am finding the rubber-banding or stacking of teams looks to be a glitch maybe this year. At one point after about 25 games, 4 points separated 1st from 18th.

Last major thing that p**ses me off this year is Regens. I have got Dario Gradi (19 - Working with Younsters) as head of youth development and Burton have excellent facilities and in 3 seasons, the best players that has come through, is a striker that has the potential of 1 star and could be a decent league 2 player. Then I see all these YouTube videos and people are getting wonderkids come through with Conference North/South teams... what the **** are they doing with their youth set-up?
Guess what? If you don't want to play it, don't play it.

Back