My liverpool new season heartbreak

• Thread starter Thread starter iluvtechno
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 668

iluvtechno

Reaction score
4th season with liverpool. won the premiership the 1st year and 3rd years. came second in the second season, got equal 93 points with man city they won on goal diff. won the champ league second and third seasons. just started using a new tactic cause i bought some new players and it was working a charm untill most of my team got injured pretty much at the same time. at the min on my injury list i have:

neymar (3months) gotze (2months) alvero parrera (2months) jose enrique (1month) moussa sissoko (1month) therefore at present i am finding it hard to win matches as it is the start of the champ league group phase. why is salomon rondon never really mentioned in these forums he is a beast. he average 7.86 his first season with me and scored 30 goals from 36 appearances. absolute legend. my team is usually
---reina---​
---glen Johnson—coates—agger—alvaro perrera—​
--marek hamisk—moussa sissoko—​
luis suarez—neymar—gotze​
rondon​
--reina--

play Suso where Gotze is. Where's Stevie g? play him where neymar is. Wheres Lucas? play lucas where sissoko is and play Jack Robinson where Perrera is. Make sure aswell agger is helping to cover robinson

gerrard is useless for me cant get him to play well ever, i play jack robinson now but he is constantly tired cause he has to play every game, thats the main problem i have cover but they start matches at around 90 percent cause they play so much. saving grace has been willian he playing amazing instead of neymar. average rating 8.6 last 5 games :) im trying to look for some new talents got this class guy who is 17 from my youth system he already has 17 free kicks and has 4 stars for potential jon murphy. im playing him in the cups.

thought it was funny aresenal bought rooney for 25 mil. bargin at the age of 27!!!! best buy ever. he has scored 7 in 4 games for them and ibrahimovic joind west ham on a free. lol

Back