How about you post your current tactics? Maybe it can be improved upon instead of coming up with something new.

All your formations have defenders on defend, midfielders on support and strikers on attack. I suggest you assign different duties and roles to all lines. Taking your flat 4-3-3 as an example, change that to:

CF/att - DLF/sup - AF/att
CM/sup - BWM/def - AP/att
WB/att - CD/def - CD/def - WB/att

That way there are more passing options and movement.

As for team instructions / slider settings, just use the TC for now and don't fiddle around with the sliders, because that will seriously mess up the effect your shouts have. To top if off, make sure you take a look at your set piece instructions. Jesaustralia linked to a guide in one of his topics, which I find to work really well:

Set Pieces in Football Manager | FM Academy

What would you choose for my individual players regarding their best role I'll write them all up so you can just copy paste and add comments in: Aguero, Suarez, Costa, Adebayor, Falcao, Sturridge, Sterling, Bale, Gerrard, Silva, Allen, Henderson, Mata, Lucas Leiva, Enrique, Coates, Skrtel, Agger, Kelly and Johnson and thanks again

The roles I chose in my last post were just suggestions and could likely be improved upon. You'd best look at what positions/roles your players are best suited for in their profile screen and go from there.