Louis H

Banned
Reaction score
I was inspired reading about poeple getting from the bottom leagues to the top and i am giving it a go

I am Vauxhall Motors and their media prediction is 22nd (out of 22)

I will show you screenshots as soon as i get them.

Yeah i've downloaded, Twist FM. One more question, i have no 'START THREAD' button to click on, any ideas why?

start thread? twist fm looks suck on me, kind buggy or something.

This has given me the inspiration to start my own lower league game, Starting as York in Blue Square Premier. Would you mind if i kept and update on this thread?

go ahead as it will be nice to read about both ur journeys with a lower league team

I've started as York, i have 50k to spend on players. Media prediction is eighth, so any higher and i'll be happy.

If you want some good Lower league players, get Owen Price and Reis Ashraf, they were revelations for my Solihull Moors team. Also, try to get Wesley Barnard (GK) also available for free. Hope ive helped(H)

Can only find Owen Price, the other two can't find. Let me know how you get on in League 2.

I have got Fran Duran on loan from Liverpool which i'm well pleased with.

Got Promoted, Beat Swindon in playoff-final thanks to a goal from our regen striker Andi Berisha^^). Currently we are 10th in League 1, with 2 games played though

He looks quality, did he come through your ranks or did you sign him?

Signed him from a Macedonian club called Vardar, he was part Slovenian so i didn't have to go through the **** of work permits

Isn't this thread about the guy with Vauxhall Motors?

If you want any advice just pm me or look at my VMFC thread. Follow the link in my signature

love the fact evryone getting involved.Just beat Gainsbourgh in FA cup 2nd round qualifing 3-1 away

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

lufc-nath who is your parent club

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

start thread? twist fm looks suck on me, kind buggy or something.

I have changes it now to venon off sortitoutsi.com

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Isn't this thread about the guy with Vauxhall Motors?

If you want any advice just pm me or look at my VMFC thread. Follow the link in my signature

If it wasn't for you i wouldnt be doing this thanks

Last edited: