• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

chapman7

Reaction score
Manchester United

View attachment 14377

Captain

View attachment 14378

Life after Cristiano Ronaldo (who left United for Real Madrid in an £80 Million deal) and Carlos Tevez (who let United for their bitter rivals Manchester City for £25 Million) is left to latest revealed manager Alex Chapman who has a £74 Million transfer kitty is rumoured to be interested in bringing in a new striker and left winger.

First signing of the summer is Spain's super star David Villa for a fee of £68 Million.
David said he is very sad to have left his childhood club he supported.He also said he hopes the fans can find the time to put them selves in his shoes to complete his dream of becoming the worlds greatest Striker.

Last edited:
As if Ferguson would be fired. Good luck though and post it in the Stories section in future.

Last edited:
Good luck mate but you really should have posted this in the FM10 stories section

sorry people i thought i had posted it there i must of clicked back then clicked make new thread. if a administration could place this into the story thread section. and cheers people ill keep you posted:):D

Back